Nigga Deep vs 2 Black Basstuds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who came harder?

• Sicx & Lynch

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • Dre D & Young Bowleggs

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Mar 29, 2006
925 Deep East Bay
I can't help compairing the two. Both are classics, and both duos came super hard on the mic. For me, I give the 2 Black Basstuds the extra knod (even though it was never actually released on CD), mainly cause I thought Young Bowleggs spit harder than Dre, Sicx and Lynch put together. And I also liked the beats on the 'Born A Basstud' tape a little better too.

Either way, both are timeless classics that've aged well over the last decade, and then some. No doubt about that.

Which duo came harder in your opinion?

Sep 12, 2002
the question should be who heard 2 black basstuds. nigga deep has two many old schools beats. 2 black basstuds has more update beats.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
i like nigga deep better for the simple fact that sicx made some classic songs on the album.. crawl thru the hood, one nigga dead, and a dope verse on mr no print.

2 black busstuds was some good shit too. but if it wasn't for the above songs by sicx, i would probably lean towards dre n bowleggs.