new t-nutty tracks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2009
who know what cd dat tracc "do dat walk wit me" is on? dat tracc is hella hard, it's on his myspace. i don't know which one yall is going to but t-nutty got 2 myspace pages so checc out both and someone let me know

Mar 23, 2004
who know what cd dat tracc "do dat walk wit me" is on? dat tracc is hella hard, it's on his myspace.
that songs hella weak... even if i was a crip i wouldnt like it. he sounds too relax in his verses, like he just hit millionaire status and dont give a fuck. nutty's cool but i think dam near each one of the flowheakenz goes harder because they still have that drive in em that nutty lacks. nutty is dam near washed up just like lynch, tip, raided (litterarly), and hella other niggas that used to put on for our city. we need a new wave fasst. bo the only one thats been consistent to me. just my opinion tho.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
that songs hella weak... even if i was a crip i wouldnt like it. he sounds too relax in his verses, like he just hit millionaire status and dont give a fuck. nutty's cool but i think dam near each one of the flowheakenz goes harder because they still have that drive in em that nutty lacks. nutty is dam near washed up just like lynch, tip, raided (litterarly), and hella other niggas that used to put on for our city. we need a new wave fasst. bo the only one thats been consistent to me. just my opinion tho.
Sav Sicc & Bleezo is the rappers from Sac that got the most GAS right now and they supposed 2 release new albumz but they takin hella long.

Mar 19, 2009
How you gone say that Bo is consistent over X? :mad:

Nov 20, 2007
bo's newer raps are too slowed down and lazy soundin. i like when he was puttin energy in his raps like on enemy of the state. raided still spittin wit energy.