Never Saw a rapper fall off as much as mr doctor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
All I know is Set Rippin Bloccstyle is a dope ass album. I really wish he would have stayed with Lynch. And not even got insinuated with that snitch jaccet.

I wasn't there I can't call it.

Jan 30, 2007
from what ive been told cats was tryin 2 pin some shit on him. when he wouldnt go 4 it the jaccet was on him. but i guess he never disputed it. he just said fucc it and left sac.

^^^he never left Sac he lives in Fair Oaks with his woman and new baby and his other kids, he used to work at the gym off Folsom Blvd not too long ago, he would be right there ready to sell you a gym membership and anyone that knows him knows he is around, if he's such a snitch then why has NOBODY done shit about it???? these Doc threads are gettin tired....everybody should just shut the fuck up unless they know the real deal or wanna see him, he aint hard to find

May 30, 2006
released an absolute classic, then released nothing but garbage for years. What happened.
Not being a very good rapper out the gate is what happened.

Setripn' was pretty good album and a Sac classic but Doc wasn't even all tha great on that album.

The album concept(played like a Sac version of Menace 2 Society), production. features(esp Lynch's precence) made that album.

If u listen to Doc on that album he was average at best...He wasn't even rhyming half the time....His flow was nothing great IMHO as well...Lynch's beats built this dudes credibility and Lynch's departure put a major dent in the next few releases....When Doc hooked up with Lorenzo Green Eyes he pretty much signed the rest of his life away.

Sep 4, 2004
^^^he never left Sac he lives in Fair Oaks with his woman and new baby and his other kids, he used to work at the gym off Folsom Blvd not too long ago, he would be right there ready to sell you a gym membership and anyone that knows him knows he is around, if he's such a snitch then why has NOBODY done shit about it???? these Doc threads are gettin tired....everybody should just shut the fuck up unless they know the real deal or wanna see him, he aint hard to find

I could give 2 fucks about his personal life and if he is a snitch, im talking strictly about what i spent my money on, and well wasted my money on.