Never Saw a rapper fall off as much as mr doctor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2013
I also heard this rumor that Lynch and Sicx (or at least just Sicx) are actually from Elder Creek Mob. You guys ever heard that song by Gangsta Dre called funk central haters? He goes off on lynch and doc that they switched up on elder creek and started claiming gbc. I also recall on 24 deep that lynch said "all caught up and I ain't even claiming, living in the deuce is hard enough when them niggas thinking I'm claiming creek mob".

Sep 3, 2002
He did a video for Send Me An Angel, but it was never released. I remember seeing pictures of the video shoot in a Rellik Magazine.
I feel like a "send me an angel" video shoot may have been referenced by c-Lim or tre-8 on these boards in one of the many many threads that ultimately end with a mr. Doctor slander fest.

That song is lightweight cool actually. But I still maintain that joyride is the best song by mr doctor post bloccstyle.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I feel like a "send me an angel" video shoot may have been referenced by c-Lim or tre-8 on these boards in one of the many many threads that ultimately end with a mr. Doctor slander fest.

That song is lightweight cool actually. But I still maintain that joyride is the best song by mr doctor post bloccstyle.
It's funny how all these foos used to clown Mr Doctor but really couldn't none of these foos even rap. c-Lim ain't shit and tre-8 like a back up rapper or feature.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
lmao Rappers careers aren't relevant and not really much of a conversation piece. Want to read about a career in electronics? I didn't think so. Everybody thinks they're somebody, but they're not. Maybe little kids that have no life goals gaf, but a grown person wondering.......nuff said

make good music or stfu, otherwise piss off

Last edited:

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
im not talking about Suge, im talking about Mr Doctor and his former CEO
I think you missed A @AdolfOliverBush 's subtle sarcasm

servnu151 @servnu151 do you still talk to Doc and Lorenzo?

May 9, 2002
I also heard this rumor that Lynch and Sicx (or at least just Sicx) are actually from Elder Creek Mob. You guys ever heard that song by Gangsta Dre called funk central haters? He goes off on lynch and doc that they switched up on elder creek and started claiming gbc. I also recall on 24 deep that lynch said "all caught up and I ain't even claiming, living in the deuce is hard enough when them niggas thinking I'm claiming creek mob".
Welcome to 1999 bruh

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Sicx always claimed the creek. I dont remember him claiming the gardens... lynch on the other hand, who knows. Ive heard alot of gb cats over the years say lynch wasnt legitimately from the gardens. But shit gets twisted over time.

Ive also only seen ppl online say Doc was a snitch. The story about a few of em getting caught up, and zo taking the heat was more or less what was heard in the north...
Geographically NH is kind of isolated from the south and east, so i dont think we were always super keen with what was going on

Props: Thizzlejuice