Never Saw a rapper fall off as much as mr doctor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2008
New York City
COS is a better rapper
COS has certainly had better highs than Mr. Doctor, but I can't go any further than that. He has been especially weak on every one of his solo projects...yet on "If These Walls Could Talk", a Lynch track or two, and, of course, "Mr. No Print", he absolutely kills it...in fact, on "Mr. No Print" and a few tracks off "If These Walls..." he even occasionally approaches Sicx's intensity and flow...

a small handful of great moments, a towering mess of bad ones...

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
COS has heat.

I really don't know what people are talking about.

His albums & lyrics are dope to me.

It is just like he told me on the phone. "You can't just go around talking the upside of the gangsta lifestyle all the time." "Cause that is lying." "What do you want me to do?" "Lie to you?"

I fully agree.

Props: StillHustlin
Nov 13, 2008
Mr. No Print was classic and your right COS strangled that fuccer, prolly his best verse.

However I dont think of COS as a great rapper but he comes tight here & there. And I actually loved his first album Siccmade Rituals thats still one of my favorites.

Nov 13, 2008
I thought Doc Holiday had some cool innovative beats, I really liked the Unsolved Mysteries beat. However lyrically thought the album was average at best.

Jun 2, 2004
Bombay had some good songs on it, I thought.

TO me, Mr. Doctor = Snoop Dogg. Brotha Lynch = Dr. Dre.

Snoop's first cd was a classic. His smooth laid back flows, backed by Dr. Dre's production.

Mr Doctor's first cd was also a classic- smooth laid back flows, backed by Lynch's production.

Then it all went down the drain from there. Dre leaves death Row, Lynch leaves Black market. Snoop releases Doggfather without Dre, Doc releases Bombay without Lynch. Both artists sophomore albums fail to meet the standards of their debut classics. Then it all goes down the drain from there.
Stoppit! Not a good comparison at all. I see what you're saying about the producer bringing out the best in the rapper but STOPPIT. "No Limit Top Dogg" and "Tha Last Meal" > "Set Trippin Bloccstyle".

May 30, 2006
COS has certainly had better highs than Mr. Doctor, but I can't go any further than that. He has been especially weak on every one of his solo projects...yet on "If These Walls Could Talk", a Lynch track or two, and, of course, "Mr. No Print", he absolutely kills it...in fact, on "Mr. No Print" and a few tracks off "If These Walls..." he even occasionally approaches Sicx's intensity and flow...

a small handful of great moments, a towering mess of bad ones...
Couldn't of said it better homie..COS was gassin' on the Loaded album and came hella raw on ITWCT....I was checking for dude after I heard those tracks...Then when the Now Eat soundtrack came out I heard Fucc A Struggle and that was the beginning of the end...I could tell just from that song that he wasn't all what I thought he was cracked up to be.

Then I heard the Hungry Man Syndrome song on Fig Nays album(tight song but COS had the least tightest verse on the song...Even Tall Cann G came tighter then him) and the Virus album and I wasnt impressed.

Siccmade Rituals drops and when I bought it and took it home that shhit was hella weak....I tried s many times to like that CD and I just couldn't....Criminology was the main song that made me wanna keep that CD cuz it was so tight...It had a few other good songs but atleast 20 songs on that CD sound like straight fillers....It just never got better IMO whenever I heard him on a song.

I can understand him wanting too be diverse and not wanna be on some super gangsta shit all the time but his music for it to be full of so much drama jus sounds boring and redundant cuz he's always talking about being stressed, depressed and crying for his daddy too much.

We all can relate to the stress and depression but that dude takes it to a whole nother level...Not to mention his beat selection sucks.

May 30, 2006
In every fuckin thread I go into about Mr. Doctor, Evil Genius posts the SAME FUCKING COMMENT. We get it dude. Also, dude HATES in every single post he makes.
I stated how I felt about the album...My opinion won't change..U sound like a sucka getting mad about it...If Doc was such a great emcee he would of had better releases..Point fuckin blank....In every fuckin Doc thread I see people jocking Setripn as if its on the level of Paid In Full, Ammerikkas Most Wanted and Federal and as if Doc posessed mic skills like a young MC Ren, Jayo Felony or Kool G Rap but I don't be calling them out their names because of it.

May 27, 2008
I stated how I felt about the album...My opinion won't change..U sound like a sucka getting mad about it...If Doc was such a great emcee he would of had better releases..Point fuckin blank....In every fuckin Doc thread I see people jocking Setripn as if its on the level of Paid In Full, Ammerikkas Most Wanted and Federal and as if Doc posessed mic skills like a young MC Ren, Jayo Felony or Kool G Rap but I don't be calling them out their names because of it.
Yeah, I KNOW, you've said that shit a million times, The Evil Vagenius