Never Saw a rapper fall off as much as mr doctor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2007
^^^he never left Sac he lives in Fair Oaks with his woman and new baby and his other kids, he used to work at the gym off Folsom Blvd not too long ago, he would be right there ready to sell you a gym membership and anyone that knows him knows he is around, if he's such a snitch then why has NOBODY done shit about it???? these Doc threads are gettin tired....everybody should just shut the fuck up unless they know the real deal or wanna see him, he aint hard to find
He still work at that gym? I know exactly where that is.

Apr 25, 2002
if he's such a snitch then why has NOBODY done shit about it????
Cause mufuccas always be woofin that hi-power gangsta shit, how they would kill a snitch, kill a child molester, kill a drop out, etc...

THEN when the shit happens (someone tells, someone catches some fucked up sex case, someone drops out)....dont NOBODY do shit but sit around and talk bout what shouldve been done.

THEN when a cat do get his wig pushed in, then you have 1,000,000,000 post talkin bout RIP, and thats fugged up, and why fools gotta do shit like that...

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
If u listen to Doc on that album he was average at best...He wasn't even rhyming half the time....His flow was nothing great IMHO as well...Lynch's beats built this dudes credibility and Lynch's departure put a major dent in the next few releases....
you are overstating it. i look at it like this; lynch had the beats on point, which made the album what it is today - a classic. however, exclude all the features on the album and it still wouldn't change a damn thing. doc was tight regardless of how much you would like to discredit him and put it solely as a lynch accomplishment. when i bump setripn bloccstyle, it's because i wanna listen to doc, not the rest, or instrumentals.

your argument would stand valid for his succeeding albums, though.

May 30, 2006
you are overstating it. i look at it like this; lynch had the beats on point, which made the album what it is today - a classic. however, exclude all the features on the album and it still wouldn't change a damn thing. doc was tight regardless of how much you would like to discredit him and put it solely as a lynch accomplishment. when i bump setripn bloccstyle, it's because i wanna listen to doc, not the rest, or instrumentals.

your argument would stand valid for his succeeding albums, though.
But thats just u....I look at it different....Lynch was all over that album and was gassin' in a major way....Doc was not great on that album at all....He was cool but he wasn't no savage on the mic....No one can convince me different....Even back in 96 when I bought the album it took me a few listens to fully appreciatte it cuz Doc was not ripping it....I liked the album but I just think w/o the features(esp Lynch) and the production the album would be a joke.

May 7, 2002
Bombay had some good songs on it, I thought.

TO me, Mr. Doctor = Snoop Dogg. Brotha Lynch = Dr. Dre.

Snoop's first cd was a classic. His smooth laid back flows, backed by Dr. Dre's production.

Mr Doctor's first cd was also a classic- smooth laid back flows, backed by Lynch's production.

Then it all went down the drain from there. Dre leaves death Row, Lynch leaves Black market. Snoop releases Doggfather without Dre, Doc releases Bombay without Lynch. Both artists sophomore albums fail to meet the standards of their debut classics. Then it all goes down the drain from there.