Mr. Criminal feat. Brotha Lynch Hung & C-Lim (official video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
i applaud MR. Criminal for attempting to get some west coast artists to put down the blunt for a minute and collaberate on a higher level.

This one was a little better though, with Battlecat producing and all.

It looked like a fun time though.

Feb 10, 2006
not bad, not the best lynch verse of course but def. not the worse I've heard from him. Just sounded like he didn't wanna gas on another man's project but his own. Whenever that is...

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Hey Lynch,

How about laying off the Budweiser tallboys, buy one pound of righteous herb, locking yourself in a studio with Phonk Beta, and drop that Re-Loaded? And do it this century if you could.

Sincerely,

A loyal fan with huge expectations but has been let down the past 10+ years, but still has a sliver of hope you can make one more classic.

Thanks in advance.

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Damn bro - for real?

Any and all hope I had died off about 5 years ago.
Yeah, that sliver of hope gets smaller and smaller every year. But still, I hope that just maybe, Lynch musters up whatever creative juices he might have left and put it down in a major way. If not for the fans, do it for yourself. If my last body of work was Mannibalector, I would go back to the drawing board and come up with something way better. Do go out like that Lynch!!!!!