Mozzy's star is crashing fast, the pigs and court system on his line

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
For all you Mozzy supporters out there, your hero has been fucking up bad lately. He was just arrested for driving with no license and being a felon in possession of a handgun. That's a very serious charge and will result in a conviction even with an expensive attorney. There is no way he could beat that case, he will have to take a plea bargain or go in front of a jury that would probably wash him. So get ready for mozzy's next few albums all recorded from smuggled cell phones in prison. Also he still has to answer for his role in the C-Bo video shooting, them shootergang punks are ready to tell on him in court.

Feb 14, 2004
Is it true tho I haven’t seen anybody post up a free mozzy yet? One thing I just noticed tho is emozzy sneak dissing mazarati Ricky

Feb 8, 2006
For all you Mozzy supporters out there, your hero has been fucking up bad lately. He was just arrested for driving with no license and being a felon in possession of a handgun. That's a very serious charge and will result in a conviction even with an expensive attorney. There is no way he could beat that case, he will have to take a plea bargain or go in front of a jury that would probably wash him. So get ready for mozzy's next few albums all recorded from smuggled cell phones in prison. Also he still has to answer for his role in the C-Bo video shooting, them shootergang punks are ready to tell on him in court.

Attachments

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Is it true tho I haven’t seen anybody post up a free mozzy yet? One thing I just noticed tho is emozzy sneak dissing mazarati Ricky
I don’t listen to either lol but what did he say “fuck Ricky he ain’t there for the homies shits sad//he never helped me never powdered me or changed my shit bag”

this happened last week and Mozzy been out via bail

you siccness queers are amazing with the Starz/Lavish D/sucka side dickriding

bunch of internet nerds
I don't know what crap hole you come from but in Cali this is big news. How is talking about current events on a Rap website make us internet nerds? And this issue has nothing to do with Lavish D or Starz so get your facts straight before you come on here bumping your gums. Also mozzarella caught that gun case in Vegas so he is going to have to take a deal. He don't want to sit in front of an all white Nevada jury with that Glock sitting in a evidence bag on the d.a's table. Nevada is known for handing out long prison sentences. I tried to tell you all 5-months ago that mozzy is an idiot. Karma is a Bitch remember that.

Last edited:
House arrest and probation
You are wrong, he already has convictions from 2014 for a Handgun and Dope case, that's two felonies in just the last 4-years and now this new case he just got plus the C-Bo video shooting conspiracy case that is coming soon. There is no way he is getting just probation and house arrest for this, no amount of money can buy him out of this problem. I don't think there are many zillas in Nevada prisons either. He is going to have a tough time in there, being only 5'6 150 pounds.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
You are wrong, he already has convictions from 2014 for a Handgun and Dope case, that's two felonies in just the last 4-years and now this new case he just got plus the C-Bo video shooting conspiracy case that is coming soon. There is no way he is getting just probation and house arrest for this, no amount of money can buy him out of this problem. I don't think there are many zillas in Nevada prisons either. He is going to have a tough time in there, being only 5'6 150 pounds.
A felon with a handgun is against fed law ur right. mozzy has good lawyer money tho and I don't know anything about it except he got pulled over for an illegal lane change. Big dummy moves on his part but only time will tell what his concensquences will be.

What I don't get though is he has all those Bands that he has been flossing on YouTube videos and he bought his Mom a house but he can't afford a driver and a bodyguard when he out making moves in other states. Why even take the risk with a gun when you know you already have felonies on your record. That's why you only bring the guns out when you are planning to use them and always keep them in the stash spot not in a bag in the backseat.