Is Mozzy's Ghetto Pass still Valid in South Sac? Will C-Bo ever get to Fight him?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I am not being blind, I am in the Trap every day and I been hearing in the streets that O.G. Sac Gangsta's want to see a Fade over this. That's what's up Bro!!
lol...ppl been getting laid out what "o.g sac gangsters" want to see a.fade? they sound as out of touch as you with this corny shit

I am out of touch? You are wrong, I am a North Sac Turf Terminator that has been in this Street Life since 92. I have seen all types Sicc Gangsta shit go down in the Hood and I follow the number one rule: Do my dirt by my lonely. Do you think that Bo and the rest of the Big Crip Homies are just going to let this go? That's not how Streets work. There is still get back to get over the Homie from the video shoot, Body for Body that the code of the streets. So show some respect when you respond to me or you can catch the Fade next.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I am out of touch? You are wrong, I am a North Sac Turf Terminator that has been in this Street Life since 92. I have seen all types Sicc Gangsta shit go down in the Hood and I follow the number one rule: Do my dirt by my lonely. Do you think that Bo and the rest of the Big Crip Homies are just going to let this go? That's not how Streets work. There is still get back to get over the Homie from the video shoot, Body for Body that the code of the streets. So show some respect when you respond to me or you can catch the Fade next.
And proof that net bangin is alive in 2018

You sound like a crack baby mozzy supporter. This is no Net Bang, but if you want to Man up and step up to the Mic we can schedule a street meeting to resolve our differences. The only rules are: no weapons and one on one, that's how Real G's settle disputes. Any man that would rather shoot you then go toe 2 toe is a Bitch to the fullest. Let me know I got plenty of appointment slots available.

Sep 3, 2002
We did this when it happened

http://siccness.net/vb/f5/its-official-c-bo-vs-mozzy-beef-393659.html?highlight=Mozzy

And if you notice most of the comments were aimed with each artists music in mind. The internet is where the music and the videos and the discussion actually take place. The art is the only reason we’re talking about these dudes anyways.

Ghetto passes and squaring up happens elsewhere so that’s probably where you want to be to talk and get active about that shit, otherwise it just looks like a bunch of woofing.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2006
IMO beef is over. They both dissed each other and moved on. There was a shooting at a C-BO shoot but that was it.

Mozzy music kinda sucks lately. Been listening more to Lav. I wanna know why Lynch was so quiet during the beef.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
You sound like a crack baby mozzy supporter. This is no Net Bang, but if you want to Man up and step up to the Mic we can schedule a street meeting to resolve our differences. The only rules are: no weapons and one on one, that's how Real G's settle disputes. Any man that would rather shoot you then go toe 2 toe is a Bitch to the fullest. Let me know I got plenty of appointment slots available.
I'm sure you have plenty of appointment slots available. been a big terminator gangster for the past 26 years and haven't grown out of the shit and moved on I'm sure you have no job or any other responsibilities and can meet up to fight random ppl of the net. you old dusty ass internet thug quit asking dumb ass questions about shit that don't concern you..hit oak park or 29th st and go found out what's going on instead of asking the siccness you fuckin nerd..lol comedy

Is that all you got ghost sucka, trying to clown someone for their age? You are only clowning yourself because everyone gets old eventually. This is a Gangsta Rap website, not Hip Hop central were they talking about Kanye vs. Drake beefs. This is the real world where real people get smoked. That homie at the video shoot died and others were hit by bullets, so to me that is real street Gangbang shit. This Beef ain't over until one of those oak park fools souls get took. opg sucks anyway, all those leaned out crack babies never want to fight. DPH bloods are the only ones that get respect in my section. So go back to your shit hole sandbox kiddie.

pone you should go suck ghost's lil dick with those pretty pink lips of yours and stay out of grown folks conversations. You are an internet Bitchmade and what you say means nothing to Real Ones. This goes for any other of you fools with the smart comments. Unless you are letting me know the time and place for the meet up, keep your faggot ass thought's to your self and what kind punk lame calls themselves pone anyway, Fuck off bitch boy.

Last edited: