Is Mozzy's Ghetto Pass still Valid in South Sac? Will C-Bo ever get to Fight him?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
I believe Mozzy did that diss to help give c Bo a buzz before his album release. I believe it was his way to pay homage. You can't out to much into this internet shit. I work with a lot of athletes and fake internet beef goes on a lot just to build a buzz and both guys beefing are actually friends. They just think they get more of a bhz

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Listen fucktard fuckster, I already said this ain't no net bang. I am ready and willing to meet up with any of you Sucka ass internet actors. Just give me an hour and I will get suited & booted then be at your spot, I don't give a Fuck who you think you are. I can make what you hear in your mozzy songs come to reality for you, I have already done Sicc dirt in this town and you ain't nothing but another victim and name to cross of my list. I came on this site to discuss the C-Bo & mozzy Beef but some of you Lames had to start bumping your gums like skeletor on meth so I had to Loc up on you. So from now on if your not talking about the time and place for the meet up or C-Bo vs. mozzy, then keep your Hoemade comments to your self and pony you don't count because fighting you would result in a gay bashing charge and I can't do a bid over your Punk ass.
you on some dumb shit, if you don't like certain music don't listen too it, straight up, you coming at everyone like you some super gangster ass dude.. always talking about meeting up stomping fools out and shit like you hulk an shit, sit the fuck down with that shit, you stray 2 blocks away from me and still aint giving me a name people know you by, throw me a name people in highlands know you by? since you so hardcore im on FairPlay and Bainbridge right across the damn street from you if you really stay in those gated Apt's, but like I said throw a name you go by in Highlands? im not into the net gangster tough ass but I cant pretty much tell you aint about the life you claim, aint no Crips on this side of highlands so don't talk about Locc'ing up like you about that life

Uneek, shut your bitch ass up Mark!! I already said if you want to meet up I would give you the business. I tried to show you love and I was even going to give you some free pussy and a ride on the Horse because I already know you're a Dope fiend like the rest of these fools around here, but now your an official Bitchmade and its funk on sight when I come across your faggot tight jean ass and I don't have to tell you shit young blood, if you feeling froggy come outside and jump.

Jan 6, 2018
Uneek, shut your bitch ass up Mark!! I already said if you want to meet up I would give you the business. I tried to show you love and I was even going to give you some free pussy and a ride on the Horse because I already know you're a Dope fiend like the rest of these fools around here, but now your an official Bitchmade and its funk on sight when I come across your faggot tight jean ass and I don't have to tell you shit young blood, if you feeling froggy come outside and jump.
im omw to the Walmart in S.Sac rn. meet me there...

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
I Dont need too get pussy from you my dude, I got a girl for that, but you still aint answering what you go by in Highlands, I think you scared of me finding out who you are, or you aint as tough as u make urself look online, but anyways the funk you wanna bring im down the street since you so hardcore find me, Ive giving you my Street twice, maybe you should go shop at the 99 cent store you live by.. by the way im not a dope fiend, ill be bitch made all say too somebody who's a bitch to say what they go by in Highlands that people know them by, by the way some Oak park dudes were just at my place you going to act tough and slide though yelling fuck mozzy, get mozzy dick out of ur mouth bitch boy, ill be waiting for the funk tho ill be outside chilling in my garage today im sure you can do a walk by or matter fact show up at the Walmart dudes going to be at an "stomp"him out since u can go anywhere in Sac ha

:Edit:
One more thing bud, enjoy renting an Apt and ill enjoy owning my own spot with ur broke ass, ill wait for the tough man reply

Last edited:
Ulame, so you are a family guy with the wife, 2-rug rats, mutt dogs and a shitty house in a meth neighborhood, you are really on top of the Game. You sure have a lot to lose fucking with a Real G like me. You should probably retire your childhood wannabe gangster act now before you or something you care about gets hurt. I already made some calls since you don't want to fight one on one and your section is on the hot list for a whoride because you and your smoke park buddies want to act hard out on the set. You are gay as fuck for hanging out with those dread head crack babies anyway, you will get your stomp out soon. ghost, your 3-days is now up and I will be in your crack candyland this afternoon to drop off a few packs. I can fit your beat down into my busy day but it will have to be before 6:00pm, I have a reservation at cattlemens steak house at 7:30 tonight.

Last edited:
What are you trying to say syko? I said to keep the comments about C-Bo vs. mozzy, this doesn't concern you. I am in ghosts land right now at oak park market, l just got some blunt wraps & a pint of Henn and I don't see anybody that's even a half of a man that wants to knuckle up. I will be in this ghost town for another 4-hours and I will wait to see if anybody shows up that looks like they want problems, then I got to move on to better things, I got a stack to blow at thunder valley tonight then bring the best looking breezy back to the spot for a nightcap.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Ulame, so you are a family guy with the wife, 2-rug rats, mutt dogs and a shitty house in a meth neighborhood, you are really on top of the Game. You sure have a lot to lose fucking with a Real G like me. You should probably retire your childhood wannabe gangster act now before you or something you care about gets hurt. I already made some calls since you don't want to fight one on one and your section is on the hot list for a whoride because you and your smoke park buddies want to act hard out on the set. You are gay as fuck for hanging out with those dread head crack babies anyway, you will get your stomp out soon. ghost, your 3-days is now up and I will be in your crack candyland this afternoon to drop off a few packs. I can fit your beat down into my busy day but it will have to be before 6:00pm, I have a reservation at cattlemens steak house at 7:30 tonight.
Since you such a real G why do you waste you're time on a forum? talking about squaring up on internet people? just saying my dude, meth neighborhood? I don't think its as bad as some places tbh I'm from LA so it's nothing crazy anyways my dude I'm done with the back and fourth with you, you keep doing you my man, just a heads up tho if you aint into somebody music you don't need to talk shit about fake shit, 90% of rappers are fake and never did half the shit they claim just a 411

Ufake, it is to late to back down now, I only give new fools one chance to come Real and you failed every time. I am going to do you 90's style the Real Whoride and I bet your oak park homies scatter like roaches when me and the new recruits hit your scene. Have fun sipping natural ice 30-packs in your garage. See you soon fag boy and yes you do live in a meth neighborhood with retarded kids.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Ufake, it is to late to back down now, I only give new fools one chance to come Real and you failed every time. I am going to do you 90's style the Real Whoride and I bet your oak park homies scatter like roaches when me and the new recruits hit your scene. Have fun sipping natural ice 30-packs in your garage. See you soon fag boy and yes you do live in a meth neighborhood with retarded kids.
Do you enjoy Dry snitching on yourself? talking about being active on a forum? it's cool tho like I said this will be my last reply in this topic...

Last edited:
Yeah I thought so, did you finally look in the mirror, come to your senses and realize that your not that Gangster you thought you were. You're a Fucking disgrace to North Highlands and Sac. So now go back to your man cave and drown your sorrows with cheap beer and mexican weed you Fucking loser. This still isn't over and I know that those oak park fools don't have your back, keep your head on a swivel scumbag and I ain't never gave a fuck about going to jail thats just part of the Game.

Jan 6, 2018
Gabe505 @Gabe505 who's troll account is this?

they're doing sum excellent work and I would like to give them their kudos...