Is Mozzy's Ghetto Pass still Valid in South Sac? Will C-Bo ever get to Fight him?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
This is good news, ghost face is finally being a man and is ready for his street beating. Did your nuts just drop today? Because now all of the sudden you are getting bold and want to square up. I am free to issue you a beat down this weekend if you still want it. I will slide through your ghetto hood in the SUV and unleash the Dogs on you. Just tell me the time and place and it will be on, but just know that this will be one on one, none of your homoboys allowed. I can't wait to beat the dog shit out of you boy. We can even put the video on the Siccness so that everyone has a chance to witness your slaughter. You have 3-days left so you better start bulking up now, by the way I am 6'4 275 lbs. size-13 shit kickers, what are your stats?
No hood cat calls anything "shit kickers". EXPOSED

I never claimed to be a ghetto ass hood cat fuck boy. I live in gated apartments in a good part of town and I make a nice living off dope fiends like yourself, but best believe that when fools want to get active I can show up in any Hood in Sac and show them how I roll. If you are so interested in my shit kickers you can get stomped out by them this weekend after I finish my light work with ghost. Lmk

Jan 6, 2018
I never claimed to be a ghetto ass hood cat fuck boy. I live in gated apartments in a good part of town and I make a nice living off dope fiends like yourself, but best believe that when fools want to get active I can show up in any Hood in Sac and show them how I roll. If you are so interested in my shit kickers you can get stomped out by them this weekend after I finish my light work with ghost. Lmk
bet u won't... when/where do want to meet?

Nov 24, 2017
The good part of town? Don’t you claim to live in Highlands near Walerga and Elkhorn? That’s not a bad neighborhood, but don’t act like you ballin.

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
how are mufuckas still net bangin...in 2018?

Scary ass

Listen fucktard fuckster, I already said this ain't no net bang. I am ready and willing to meet up with any of you Sucka ass internet actors. Just give me an hour and I will get suited & booted then be at your spot, I don't give a Fuck who you think you are. I can make what you hear in your mozzy songs come to reality for you, I have already done Sicc dirt in this town and you ain't nothing but another victim and name to cross of my list. I came on this site to discuss the C-Bo & mozzy Beef but some of you Lames had to start bumping your gums like skeletor on meth so I had to Loc up on you. So from now on if your not talking about the time and place for the meet up or C-Bo vs. mozzy, then keep your Hoemade comments to your self and pony you don't count because fighting you would result in a gay bashing charge and I can't do a bid over your Punk ass.

Jan 6, 2018
Listen fucktard fuckster, I already said this ain't no net bang. I am ready and willing to meet up with any of you Sucka ass internet actors. Just give me an hour and I will get suited & booted then be at your spot, I don't give a Fuck who you think you are. I can make what you hear in your mozzy songs come to reality for you, I have already done Sicc dirt in this town and you ain't nothing but another victim and name to cross of my list. I came on this site to discuss the C-Bo & mozzy Beef but some of you Lames had to start bumping your gums like skeletor on meth so I had to Loc up on you. So from now on if your not talking about the time and place for the meet up or C-Bo vs. mozzy, then keep your Hoemade comments to your self and pony you don't count because fighting you would result in a gay bashing charge and I can't do a bid over your Punk ass.
#DodgeBallExpert

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Will you fight VERSACERO @VERSACERO at least?

He’s got a bad back and is overweight so it would be fair since u have a disability as well.
I also have high blood pressure, gout and Parkinson’s but I’m down!!

Feb 19, 2015
i hate to say it, cuz i fux wit c-bo music since i can remember, but i think mozzy came out lookin like the victor in that beef. it got awfully quiet after the shooting at his video shoot cancelled the situation....and maybe laying low was the right thing to do, as c-bo is prolly too grown to keep the bad vibes flowin. but yea, mozzy didnt back down and took no L's durin the entire ordeal.