Is Mozzy's Ghetto Pass still Valid in South Sac? Will C-Bo ever get to Fight him?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Man I tell ya what - I think Mozzy is WAYYYYYY beyond this petty ass Sac gang shit.

This dude is out here getting mentioned by Kendrick Lamar (arguably one of the top rappers in terms of popularity in the county) at the fucking Grammys, put on the soundtrack by TDE for Black Panther which is a huge movie with a $200MM budget, has over 560K followers on IG (for comparison LAV has 107K, CBO has 38K), and is consistently functioning with the top rappers in CA and really across the country.

And what is crazy, is I think he is just getting started. I think he has some room to left to get even bigger.

IMO, as a fan from the early stages, his music doesnt get me as excited as it did during the Bladadah era, but I still enjoyed 1 up Top Ahk, and I think he can be successful at making a more mainstream album that doesnt entirely let the old fan base down, but continues to gather new fans.

Whether you fuck with his music or not, you cant deny what the dude is doing. The reality is there is no fucking way you can really BLOW by staying in fucking Sacramento. You have to go to LA where the action is at. I dont blame dude for making that move, quiet frankly, its probably the smartest move he ever made.

C-Bo (probably more than Lynch and X just due to his ties with 2Pac) really put the spot light on Sac. But I think Mozzy has gone farther than C-Bo got.

Gotta give dude his props.

S.L.A.B - Where is your proof that C-Bo was ran out of Sac? Is this just some internet rumor that you ran with. Bo-Loc has Homies all over the U.S. from Oregon-Washington State to Kansas City-Texas to OKC and beyond. Maybe he just doing some traveling and checking in with Real Folks from other states, Sac is a Fairly small town and can get boring if you never leave it. So have some proof before you speak down on the MobFathers Legacy. To SocialResponsibility: You sound like the typical brainwashed mozzy supporter, every Real Gangsta in the Hood knows that mozzy's fan base is kids that want to act out and piss off their parents and try to emulate what they see on internet videos. Real G's in Sac don't care what mozzy's instagram numbers are. And you are right mozzy's decision to leave Sac to pursue his career was his best and only choice. Did you notice that he hasn't had a big homecoming show in Sac to celebrate his success? That's because he can't, whatever venue he could schedule at can't hire enough security to protect him and his lame ass crew. mozzy might be on top right now but he has a huge bullseye on him, and he gets little to no respect from his own town, that's Sucka shit. He also has a long way to go in passing C-Bo's 3.5 Million plus in Records sold and Street Respect.

Apr 25, 2002
S.L.A.B - Where is your proof that C-Bo was ran out of Sac? Is this just some internet rumor that you ran with. Bo-Loc has Homies all over the U.S. from Oregon-Washington State to Kansas City-Texas to OKC and beyond. Maybe he just doing some traveling and checking in with Real Folks from other states, Sac is a Fairly small town and can get boring if you never leave it. So have some proof before you speak down on the MobFathers Legacy. To SocialResponsibility: You sound like the typical brainwashed mozzy supporter, every Real Gangsta in the Hood knows that mozzy's fan base is kids that want to act out and piss off their parents and try to emulate what they see on internet videos. Real G's in Sac don't care what mozzy's instagram numbers are. And you are right mozzy's decision to leave Sac to pursue his career was his best and only choice. Did you notice that he hasn't had a big homecoming show in Sac to celebrate his success? That's because he can't, whatever venue he could schedule at can't hire enough security to protect him and his lame ass crew. mozzy might be on top right now but he has a huge bullseye on him, and he gets little to no respect from his own town, that's Sucka shit. He also has a long way to go in passing C-Bo's 3.5 Million plus in Records sold and Street Respect.
HMMMMMM.......having a million plus in the Bank or being able to do a show in Sac......which one would I care about?

I am no super fan boy. All i was doing was stating facts. How you interpret them is subjective.

May 4, 2002
lol at someone hating on mozzy for bouncing out of sac to make REAL money..

anyone with ambition and common sense would leave sac in a heart beat to make real cash to feed their fam and not stay in a toxic environment.

but i guess this is more of a real man vs kid discussion bc only a kid would want to not earn money.

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Sep 3, 2002

This dude is out here getting mentioned by Kendrick Lamar (arguably one of the top rappers in terms of popularity in the county) at the fucking Grammys, put on the soundtrack by TDE for Black Panther which is a huge movie with a $200MM budget,

Gotta give dude his props.....
He has a song IN the movie as well (just saw it today) playing in the background of the final scene when they're supposed to be in Oakland.

To all the mozzy internet dick jockeys out there: So what if your hero got his fake ass song in the black panther movie, I saw that crappy hyped up movie the other day and almost asked for my money back, and when I heard mozzy's sleep walking track at the end, it sounded more played out then the first time I heard that shit. That song in the movie only proved my point about about mozzy's real fan base: kids between the ages of 11-16 that watch marvel movies. Also some of you go on and on about mozzy's instagay and fagbook numbers, what a joke!! Those kids that buy his music will switch up on him as soon as the next fad comes along. How many mainstream rappers last more then a few years nowadays? What ever happened to young joc - young jeezy - b.o.b - Lil this Lil that hot for one summer then disappear Rappers that come around these days. If mozzy really wants a career he needs to go to rehab first but his tween fans would forget about him before the three months is up. Do all you mozzy supporting faggots out there got the same love for e mozzy to. Lol

So I am the weirdo Sucky? All I did was expose mozzy for what he really is, a cockroach fake blood. You must like the taste of mozzy's sperm in your mouth because you are cocksucking him for real though. You are now on Ass pirate status with pone and ghost and if this issue makes you cringe why don't you just crawl back under your rock that you came from?

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
So I am the weirdo Sucky? All I did was expose mozzy for what he really is, a cockroach fake blood. You must like the taste of mozzy's sperm in your mouth because you are cocksucking him for real though. You are now on Ass pirate status with pone and ghost and if this issue makes you cringe why don't you just crawl back under your rock that you came from?
I stay on your mind huh??? lol your a fagit ass jcat with no life. I'll beat the shit out you just know that..fuck you and everything you love how bout that. fuck your hood too now come find me bitch I'm in the south all day. lmfao you really on some nerd shit comedy!

This is good news, ghost face is finally being a man and is ready for his street beating. Did your nuts just drop today? Because now all of the sudden you are getting bold and want to square up. I am free to issue you a beat down this weekend if you still want it. I will slide through your ghetto hood in the SUV and unleash the Dogs on you. Just tell me the time and place and it will be on, but just know that this will be one on one, none of your homoboys allowed. I can't wait to beat the dog shit out of you boy. We can even put the video on the Siccness so that everyone has a chance to witness your slaughter. You have 3-days left so you better start bulking up now, by the way I am 6'4 275 lbs. size-13 shit kickers, what are your stats?

Jan 6, 2018
This is good news, ghost face is finally being a man and is ready for his street beating. Did your nuts just drop today? Because now all of the sudden you are getting bold and want to square up. I am free to issue you a beat down this weekend if you still want it. I will slide through your ghetto hood in the SUV and unleash the Dogs on you. Just tell me the time and place and it will be on, but just know that this will be one on one, none of your homoboys allowed. I can't wait to beat the dog shit out of you boy. We can even put the video on the Siccness so that everyone has a chance to witness your slaughter. You have 3-days left so you better start bulking up now, by the way I am 6'4 275 lbs. size-13 shit kickers, what are your stats?
lol GRADE - A - TROLLING...

Mar 25, 2005
HAHAHAHHAA