Is Mozzy's Ghetto Pass still Valid in South Sac? Will C-Bo ever get to Fight him?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
pone you should go suck ghost's lil dick with those pretty pink lips of yours and stay out of grown folks conversations. You are an internet Bitchmade and what you say means nothing to Real Ones. This goes for any other of you fools with the smart comments. Unless you are letting me know the time and place for the meet up, keep your faggot ass thought's to your self and what kind punk lame calls themselves pone anyway, Fuck off bitch boy.
Where in the north are you from?

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Is that all you got ghost sucka, trying to clown someone for their age? You are only clowning yourself because everyone gets old eventually. This is a Gangsta Rap website, not Hip Hop central were they talking about Kanye vs. Drake beefs. This is the real world where real people get smoked. That homie at the video shoot died and others were hit by bullets, so to me that is real street Gangbang shit. This Beef ain't over until one of those oak park fools souls get took. opg sucks anyway, all those leaned out crack babies never want to fight. DPH bloods are the only ones that get respect in my section. So go back to your shit hole sandbox kiddie.
lol your special..im gona leave your bitch ass alone now can't argue with a cripple

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Yeah, I knew all along that you didn't want no Funk ghost face. So now go suck your shit off of pones dick and don't forget to swallow. You better stay in the safety of your casa before you get ghosted in real life smoke park Faggot!! P.S. you really put it down for your set. Lol
So where in Highlands u from? and what do you go by? im from highlands myself I know a couple people...

- also Oak Park dude always in Highlands so I doubt you really about that life you think you about, just saying I know a couple park dudes who stay off A St off watt by Adalberto's an the Gas Station...

Last edited:
To uneek1ne: I am in the apts behind the old Arby's at Elkhorn & Walerga. I have lived in every part of Sac at one point, North-South-East-West. Shot out to the Eastside Homies from Lincoln Village-Rosemont. I am not saying that every body from oak park ain't hard, I know that there are some solid O.G.'s from oak park but these youngsters are pieces of shit. Look at that shootergang koni video that dude looks retarded and that's a perfect example of 90's born crack babies, that's the future of oak park Rap? Also I don't have to prove anything to you, since we are so close by we can schedule a meeting on the Turf, let me know.

Jan 6, 2018
LMAOOO

wow... this is just sad...

sub match_ip()
{
USER:North916Savage
IP address:

USER:WCM MUSIC GROUP
IP address:
sub match_ip()
{

this was the give away... vvv

pone you should go suck ghost's lil dick with those pretty pink lips of yours and stay out of grown folks conversations. You are an internet Bitchmade and what you say means nothing to Real Ones. This goes for any other of you fools with the smart comments. Unless you are letting me know the time and place for the meet up, keep your faggot ass thought's to your self and what kind punk lame calls themselves pone anyway, Fuck off bitch boy.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
To uneek1ne: I am in the apts behind the old Arby's at Elkhorn & Walerga. I have lived in every part of Sac at one point, North-South-East-West. Shot out to the Eastside Homies from Lincoln Village-Rosemont. I am not saying that every body from oak park ain't hard, I know that there are some solid O.G.'s from oak park but these youngsters are pieces of shit. Look at that shootergang koni video that dude looks retarded and that's a perfect example of 90's born crack babies, that's the future of oak park Rap? Also I don't have to prove anything to you, since we are so close by we can schedule a meeting on the Turf, let me know.
im dying I never said you had to prove shit too me, jus asking what you go by? I stay right across the street next to FairPlay on Branbridge off so we a street away from each other, I don't schedule meet up sessions with dudes sorry about the luck... I actually fuck with Koni dudes a solid rapper and pretty chill do to chop it up with

I don't need no new friends either and usually only meet up with dudes for transactions or to Kick some ass, but what I can do since we're in the same Hood is send your one of my backpage chicks and a perk 30 for relaxation, first time is free for the Homies. I'm just trying to extend the olive branch.

Good morning my little pony pillow princess. This must be the most internet action you've had in months because you getting active like you a factor in these streets. I gave you something to do instead of your moms dishes. You should be thanking me instead of going against the grain like this. So do like ghost and disappear from Made Mens conversations.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
I don't need no new friends either and usually only meet up with dudes for transactions or to Kick some ass, but what I can do since we're in the same Hood is send your one of my backpage chicks and a perk 30 for relaxation, first time is free for the Homies. I'm just trying to extend the olive branch.
im good my mans, im sure we've ran into each other at some point if we this close to each other, stay up man