Mozzy - Pure In The Pack (Official Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
It’s dope I seen a pic of him and derez de’shon! That would be the illest collab album to me

when your winning it comes with the territory
How is mozzy winning? He ain't even good in the Hood anymore. He so busy trying to be a mainstream artist that he barely even fucks with the people that put him on anymore and he has been slowly separating himself from the mozzy camp, he don't even fuck with June anymore. I live in Sac and I never hear anyone bumping his music. All I hear people playing is: T-Nutty - C-Bo - Hollow Tip - Brotha Lynch - Lavish D and a lot of mainstream Trap/mumble Rap that the kids seem to like. So quite trying to hype up your oak park dope fiend friend his career is running out of gas fast and he will be going to prison soon once all the snitches have their day in court.

Mar 25, 2005
How is mozzy winning? He ain't even good in the Hood anymore. He so busy trying to be a mainstream artist that he barely even fucks with the people that put him on anymore and he has been slowly separating himself from the mozzy camp, he don't even fuck with June anymore. I live in Sac and I never hear anyone bumping his music. All I hear people playing is: T-Nutty - C-Bo - Hollow Tip - Brotha Lynch - Lavish D and a lot of mainstream Trap/mumble Rap that the kids seem to like. So quite trying to hype up your oak park dope fiend friend his career is running out of gas fast and he will be going to prison soon once all the snitches have their day in court.
lol

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
lol..no real gangster would ever hop on the net and post some corny shit like this...your big mad bro