Mozzy - The People Plan (Official Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Tims dope. Im surprised how many people dislike him.

True story, yesterday on FB i seen a dude talking shit on a Tech 9 tour promotion thing. Guy said something like "all you hipster mozzy fans need to stop fuckin with that dude and come to this show and see some real g-shit, these are real OGs"..... lmfao. I didnt know juggalo horrorcore rap was "real g shit", its barely rap for that matter. And what the hell does it have to do with Tim?
This was for a Fresno show too. Guess he'd rather support out of staters than locals

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Its a good song but listening to mozzy preach about black on black crime is kinda strange to me after every song i ever heard of his was promoting black on black crime
I remember when pac was on and alive people used to say the same.shit about him...like how could he make tracks like Brenda got a baby then make another track calling woman bitches...or promote unity and then a diss track talking about killing...its.simple people are a lot more.complex and are not 1 dementional...every body got different sides to them and do and say shit that contradicts their actions...it's what makes us human we are constantly changing and growing and one day I might feel like let's help ppl and the next might feel like fuck everybody lol iife will do that to u

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Oh yeah and this track is hard as fuck...you can't deny mozzy talent on this one..this is what lav is lacking in his music he has yet to make a track that's grabs your ears and thoughts like mozzy does..will see if he can.keep up when he gets out but as of now mozzy showing proof who's got the quality