Mozzy on the No Jumper podcast (7/25/17)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
He said fuck brotha lynch he's a Pokémon Thea dork old bitter prune... he said when cbo was on what did he do? To answer that question he put on luni,marvelous, laroo, tay,the mobfigaz etc... the funny part is he says rip jack if it wasn't for bo I highly doubt we would know who the jack was... the mobfigaz put a lot of people on

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
cbo and lynch put their folks on when they were poppin..but like he said that was their era and the P is on now..i feel um times change and.mozzy brought back the Sacramento rap scene in a.major way u either gona.respect it or not but sac rap was dam near dead on life support. lav breathed some air into it no doubt but mozzy took it to a hold new level and imo is still gona take.it farther the ogz do sound bitter a oakpark.nigga is on..oh well time for our section to shine

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
CUZ I SAY WHAT I WANT AND MEAN WHAT I SAY AND WILL CHECK WHOEVER 4 THINKIN DIFFERENT. MFS COME AT ME ALL KINDS OF WAYS HERE. AND I STAND ON THE TRUTH, IMMA CANCER...BUT I DON'T DISRESPECT ANYONE WHO DOESNT DISRESPECT ME. I PLAY THE GAME LIKE I WAS TAUGHT....AND I SERVE SUCCAS TRUTH SERUM 4 A LIVIN
Your thoughts on this cuh?

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I WILL SAY THIS...SINCE THE MID 90'S I ALWAYS HAD PPL I HAD LOVE 4 IN OAK PARK. MARVA ALWAYS STAYED IN OAK PARK AND I HUNG OUT THERE AND WAS PROBABLY THE FIRST CRIP TO GO THERE AND RECORD IN A STUDIO . I DON'T REALLY GET IN SAC POLITICS CUZ IM NOT FROM THERE, I JUST LIVED THERE.
2 ME ITS NOT ABOUT BEING BITTER, ITS MORE ABOUT RESPECT. TAKE OUT THE RAP COMPETITION FACTOR AND LOOK AT THE TRUTH. WHAT C BO DID WAS WENT ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY PAVING THE WAY FOR A LOT OF ARTISTS WHO PROBABLY WILL NEVER HAVE THE "RESPECT" IN THEMSELVES TO PAY HOMAGE. I KNOW 4 A FACT WCM WENT PLACES ALOT OF RAPPERS WON'T GO AND IT WASNT ABOUT NO FAME IT WAS JUST WHAT WE CONSIDERED REAL AT THE TIME.

Feb 14, 2004
Mozzy needs a asswhoopin!! I know I know they don't fight... lav & Philthy did get sac poppin again no doubt... major props to mozzy for running with it and helping people in the process... hope lav can capitalize off it as well he deserves it... is it possible for him to squash shit with Philthy or naw

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I DON'T HATE ON PPL UNLESS THEY HATE ON ME SO MY TAKE ON THIS IS THAT THE COMPETITION FACTOR IS FUELING THE ENERGY. I LIKE SOME OF MOZZYS MUSIC AND FROM WHAT I HEAR HE'S SOLID. THE NEW GENERATION JUST NEVER LEARNED THE GOLDEN RULE WHICH IS RESPECT YOUR ELDERS. WHEN YOU DON'T THE LAWS OF NATURE USUALLY WILL HUMBLE U SOMEHOW. PERSONALLY I THINK BO AND MOZZY WOULD MAKE SOME GOOD MUSIC TOGETHER BUT IT WOULD PROBABLY TAKE THEM BOTH LOOKING AT THE BIG PICTURE 4 SACRAMENTO AND NOT THINKING ABOUT SELF OR GANG POLITICS.
#WCM

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I DON'T HATE ON PPL UNLESS THEY HATE ON ME SO MY TAKE ON THIS IS THAT THE COMPETITION FACTOR IS FUELING THE ENERGY. I LIKE SOME OF MOZZYS MUSIC AND FROM WHAT I HEAR HE'S SOLID. THE NEW GENERATION JUST NEVER LEARNED THE GOLDEN RULE WHICH IS RESPECT YOUR ELDERS. WHEN YOU DON'T THE LAWS OF NATURE USUALLY WILL HUMBLE U SOMEHOW. PERSONALLY I THINK BO AND MOZZY WOULD MAKE SOME GOOD MUSIC TOGETHER BUT IT WOULD PROBABLY TAKE THEM BOTH LOOKING AT THE BIG PICTURE 4 SACRAMENTO AND NOT THINKING ABOUT SELF OR GANG POLITICS.
#WCM
I feel you but in the end respect goes both ways no matter young or old...lynch and cbo threw shade mozzy way so he reacted like anyone with any pride and self respect would and should. I would have lost respect for him if he didn't stand up for himself. ppl act like he should just bow down and pay homage to ppl who obviously don't support his movement or respect what he's doing. I fuck with this cbos, lynch, and lav music but I'm gona support and rock with my home team first foremost and um glad my area finally getting recognition just a lot of hate from the most of the city and we all know why. mozzy help put on people I fuck with personally as he should so can't do nothing but respect it at this point.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I RESPECT THAT AND I UNDERSTAND FROM YOUR VIEW...IT JUST SEEMS LIKE MORE POLITICS THAN ANYTHING. WHY ARE ANY OF THEM HAVING AN ISSUE WITH WHO'S THE KING OF SAC WHEN NONE OF THEM EVEN LIVE THERE??
true really there isn't no king of sac nor will there ever be..lol and yeah all the political street shit has always kept our city down when it comes to rap..gangs and street shit has never done anything positive for anyone rap is no different.

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2013
I fuck with his music but that shit towards Lynch was disrespectful. He was outright slanderous. Then has the nerve to say C-Bo didn't do shit. Then shouts out T Nutty, knowin Nutty is younger and is in the hood all the time and is a factor. Mozzy needs to sit the cup down for a minute. He's escalated the situation for no reason. Has the nerve to say none of them did anything for Sac or the hood. He needs to check the history if he don't know the legacy. What has he done besides put a few dusty oak park kids on and escalate a gang war? I fuck with the music but he came across outta pocket on this.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Mozzy needs a asswhoopin!! I know I know they don't fight... lav & Philthy did get sac poppin again no doubt... major props to mozzy for running with it and helping people in the process... hope lav can capitalize off it as well he deserves it... is it possible for him to squash shit with Philthy or naw
Put the glass dick down