Mozzy on the No Jumper podcast (7/25/17)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Adam be having some weirdo ass rapper kids on his podcast..nice to see him put one someone who isnt some freakshow. He went on some tour with some little faggot named Lil Pump and his crew. Jesus fuck rap is in trouble if thats the junk comin out.
That little pump cat was just in sac the other day, someone called in a bomb threat like 10 minutes into his show haha. Fuck em

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
I have nothing against what he said... what has lynch ever done to uplift the sac rap scene pertaining to artists on the rise?

What has lynch ever done to uplift the community he grew up in?

And i guess ive heard too many block cats over the years say Lynch was never even put on 24th.. he was really just a hang around that started putting it in his raps. So on a street credibility thing, i dont take blh serious.

Im a fan of lynch music tho. I just dont care what mozzy said. If anything, i feel like Bo tried to put more ppl on than Blh

Feb 11, 2006
I know its shit audio and not even the full song Thats the best C Bo track i heard in a while lol sounding like he got fire in his belly