Mozzy on the No Jumper podcast (7/25/17)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
I don't think what Lynch said was bad. Mozzy I think is takin it further with personal insults. That said, this interviewer framed the question and set him up to respond negatively. Hopefully Mozzy picked up on that. Some interviewers like Vlad are snitches. I think Mozzy should've kept humble and say he didn't know Lynch, his music wasn't played and wasn't relevant in his neighborhood. Instead he said "Fuck Lynch" called him a Pokemon and said sounded like a washed up rapper. What's Lynch supposed to do now?

Sep 5, 2013
He is a washed up rapper tho. None of his strange music albums were dope, what was his last dope album? It sure af wasnt lbi, that shit was trash.
Yea, I don't fuck with his Strange Music albums. You gotta point! I think it ain't over for Lynch though. Not sure if he's still signed to Strange anymore. I don't think so, but hopefully the next album classic Lynch.

Nov 4, 2005
People can say lynch is washed up but he still a better rapper than Mozzy though, Mozzy had a 2/3 year run of success on youtube and thinks he put sac on the map lol

Put the numbers up and we'll see who's sold the most, i can guarantee mozzy aint even sold 10% of what cbo and lynch have sold

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I feel you but in the end respect goes both ways no matter young or old...lynch and cbo threw shade mozzy way so he reacted like anyone with any pride and self respect would and should. I would have lost respect for him if he didn't stand up for himself. ppl act like he should just bow down and pay homage to ppl who obviously don't support his movement or respect what he's doing. I fuck with this cbos, lynch, and lav music but I'm gona support and rock with my home team first foremost and um glad my area finally getting recognition just a lot of hate from the most of the city and we all know why. mozzy help put on people I fuck with personally as he should so can't do nothing but respect it at this point.
Bruh on a side note do you know that big cito cat from oak park? He throw pinkys down in every picture and hashtag and got shirts with 611 on it which is fk lol is the p funkin with the blvd or is it just him?

Sep 5, 2013
People can say lynch is washed up but he still a better rapper than Mozzy though, Mozzy had a 2/3 year run of success on youtube and thinks he put sac on the map lol

Put the numbers up and we'll see who's sold the most, i can guarantee mozzy aint even sold 10% of what cbo and lynch have sold
Yeah I think it even goes beyond numbers or bars tho! Back then gangbangin actually hurt your ability to be successful in rap. Gang affiliations meant venues didn't wanna book you, labels didn't wanna sign you, a lot of other rappers didn't wanna affiliate with you, and your lyrics could get you thrown in jail like they did with C Bo. Nowadays bangin is used to sell records, artists false flag just to sell more.

Props: GTS and GTS

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Bruh on a side note do you know that big cito cat from oak park? He throw pinkys down in every picture and hashtag and got shirts with 611 on it which is fk lol is the p funkin with the blvd or is it just him?
lol that's my cousin tobi. all three in the pic you posted are my blood. his brother cito just got killed like a month ago.but yeah opn and Franklon don't get along..nobody likes Franklin boys they funk with dam near every hood in south sac besides oak park bloods.shooting and killing a lot of people will get u a lot of hate.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
lol that's my cousin tobi. all three in the pic you posted are my blood. his brother cito just got killed like a month ago.but yeah opn and Franklon don't get along..nobody likes Franklin boys they funk with dam near every hood in south sac besides oak park bloods.shooting and killing a lot of people will get u a lot of hate.
Yeah bro my cousin from the f that's all we hung around they been beefing with every hood even each other lol

Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
Mozzy bitin' off a little more than he can chew. Dude can't name one Brotha Lynch Hung song? Yeah, I call BULLSHIT on that one. And he called Lynch a CORNBALL...WOW! I never got what all the hype was about dude anyway. People obviously fuck with 'em, so whatever he's doin' he must be doin' right.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
He probably been saying fuck C Bo and Lynch since he was a kid now he's supposed to give them props lol

I believe it.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Kk74LGtVM[/video]

he gave a shot out to tnutty tho?(i havent watched yet)

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNlJIVhpDMQ[/video]

interesting.