Mozzy fell off?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Is it just me or does it seem like everything homie be spitting on lately has been complete garbo. That Fraternal Twins EP was straight ass. That Stevie Joe CD had 1 good song. Was listening to EBT & Section 8 this morning and damn it sucked. Homie fell off hard, it's a shame because he came with it hella dope for the last 2 years. At least his Camp still dope. June, Celly Ru.

Anybody feel the same?

Feb 14, 2004
He needs to switch his style to like that activities song for a album or two to break up the repetitive sound

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Nahh he just don't go over some beats. I been slappin mob ties since it dropped and hella people didnt even know it was out. Absolutely zero promotion for that album. Some of the hardest beats and energy I heard mozzy over on that album, red dot isn't terrible but mozzy shitted all over dude on those beats. Peep the track called Motive.

shooters over here, gangland, body shit, mob rules, shit there's a few more can't think of

Last edited:

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
in order to fall off you actually have to be considered really good. He will never reach the level of someone like J-Stalin
My first thought mozzy hasn't been on. Ain't no denying he has some slaps, but he hasn't put out a "classic" still just one dimensional sound. Like I said before he's the most hated and loved rapper in norcal.