Mozzy - Do It for Dooterz (Official Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
he stepped out of the local rapper sound a lot of northern Cali artist get stuck doing.
Also, is it weird to anyone else that Lav keep trying to promote that "What Else?" song?

I mean, that is the only song he shows IG clips of - especially when he is performing live. That song is damn near 2 years old. Im like, bro, cant you come up with another song or are you just gonna try to milk What Else for the rest of your career?

Anyone find that odd?

Feb 14, 2004
He has plenty of songs for a show that are better than what else but that is his first big hit and his first show... I’m sure his shows are only going to get better... no hate on mozzy at all but I’m not liking his new shit that ep was garbage... snubbz be out in may tho

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
He has plenty of songs for a show that are better than what else but that is his first big hit and his first show... I’m sure his shows are only going to get better... no hate on mozzy at all but I’m not liking his new shit that ep was garbage... snubbz be out in may tho
You not feeling this from 1 up top ahk?

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LTxW4YdprUA[/ame]

Mozzys releases are all strategic Imo. That spiritual conversations ep was to capitalize off of new fans gained from hearing his music in black panther. He is one major hit away from crossing over while still maintaining his integrity. I'm not computing why you don't like his new stuff.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
IMO - the last 2 or 3 releases from Lav have been hella subpar - which is why he keeps going back to What Else. Ain’t nothing on 2-3 new albums that’s really making any buzz.
I agree with this. Lav needs a similar team like mozzy where they can do some quality control and define his sound. Lav has the talent just needs the professional direction.