Mozzy - Bladadah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
MOZZY MUSIC HAS BEEN GETTING BETTER AND BETTER LATELY
Yea on top of that, they really pushing the music too. I mean, they stay dropping lil videos, releasing a lot of music, and staying in people's memory - which is pretty rare for Sac artists to do.

The video was coo - nothing too fancy. But it gives people more incentive to click on it, watch it. see the other videos pop up that they have done, and just get more familiar with him and their whole crew. Really all Sac artists should take notice. The talent is there, they just need to get the grind right. They should take notice of the Mozzy movement.

And at the end of the day, Mozzy KILLED that shit. No question dude gassed it. What album is this off of?

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Yea on top of that, they really pushing the music too. I mean, they stay dropping lil videos, releasing a lot of music, and staying in people's memory - which is pretty rare for Sac artists to do.

The video was coo - nothing too fancy. But it gives people more incentive to click on it, watch it. see the other videos pop up that they have done, and just get more familiar with him and their whole crew. Really all Sac artists should take notice. The talent is there, they just need to get the grind right. They should take notice of the Mozzy movement.

And at the end of the day, Mozzy KILLED that shit. No question dude gassed it. What album is this off of?
bladadada is mozzys next album drops 7/11