MOZZY - BEAUTIFUL STRUGGLE MUSIC VID

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Song goes......

The whole album goes really hard. Ive been a fan of Mozzy for a minute, and he released a gang of material, but I never felt he put out a really solid, front to back album.

But this new one goes. Beautiful Struggle, Fell iN love, Finding Myself, Strip Em, Not Bout it, Tapping Out.

Shit just press play really.

Sep 5, 2013
Fuckin Dope.......been a Mozzy fan since he dropped Goonbody Embodiment, and this is one of the best tracks I've heard from him yet. Haven't got around to this Beautiful Struggle Album yet. I guess I know what i'll be slappin this weekend.........

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
g-macc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mozzy-'lil tim' (since mozzy is bieng used to name one rapper but 6-7 rappers claim 'mozzy')'

im listening to some 2010 g-macc and dude is shitting on mozzy lyrically, sorry bro.
wait till this nigga xraided out

i honestly believe mozzy is dropping a few too many albums too quickly, need to slow down and just put all the good shit on one album.

nothing mozzy has done can see gmacc graveyard shift album or vampire and thats on everything. people need to quit actin like mozzy is the best thing sac has ever seen. i even think smigg was hotter in his prime to be honest..

mozzy is kinda slowly doin the HD self-suffucation thing. just needs to slow down and pace himself and come with quality over quantity now that he got all these eyes on him. before celly ru take his shine lol

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
He MIGHT make a hit song at this rate and blow the fuck up or on the other hand fizzle out... Be interesting to see I can name numerous old sac artists that were tighter than mozzy...

Apr 25, 2002
I mean, I love G-Macc too - but is he even still relevant?

The guy dropped a total of like 2 albums and one mixtape.

Kinda apples and oranges - but whatever.

Mozzy ain't the best ever out of Sac - but at least he's pushing and putting Sac back on map in CA and around the country.

Ain't no Sac artist do that in a loooooooong time

Jul 4, 2011
IMO Mozzy's actually one of the rare artists that has the right situation to benefit from frequently dropping projects. His chemistry with June is improving on every project, the only thing he needs to do at this point is expand his content more. He is becoming somewhat repetitive but whats surprising is that he's actually connecting on a lot of the songs; there's been maybe 10-15 straight up duds between Yellow Tape Activities, Bladadah, Gangland Landscape and Hexa Hella Extra Headshots 2. The rest of the output though is easily the best material of his career, the chemistry he got with June really is that strong. June's beats have gotten a lot more experimental and polished in the last year or so while still having a signature sound, he really could be the next DJ Mustard if he keeps it up.

Strategy-wise it makes sense for him to drop hella music because he isn't getting promoted by a label. When new fans become aware of him they're able to ride the wave because he isn't allowing his buzz to die down. The only reason why label rappers don't do that is because the label promotes them between releases and keeps their name circulating in publications (see Kendrick, Drake, etc).

Jul 4, 2011
All that being said, if he was more interested in crafting a classic album he definitely could have made one between all the great material on his last 5 albums and a couple of his loose tracks.

1) Beautiful Struggle (2016 version)
2) Chopstixx
3) Word Up
4) Dead and Gone
5) Mula Mozzy ft. Mula Gang
6) Activities
7) Overkill ft. Sleepy D & E Mozzy
8) Like My Momma Care
9) Bladadah
10) Yo Patna ft. Lex Aura
11) Good Look ft. E Mozzy & J. Stalin
12) Be Here ft. June
13) Neva Take Away
14) Off The Dribble
15) Bounce Back ft. E Mozzy
16) Try Me ft. Dojia V & Husalah
17) Love Her More
18) Rat Faxx ft. E Mozzy & Celly Ru

^That would be a classic album imo

Aug 17, 2002
if he's trying to get signed wouldnt it benefit him to continue pushing tracks, especially the way the market is now?

I think his music can be better overall too but some of this stuff is still pretty tight. I'm not from sac but it would be nice to see a sac rapper blow. Is mozzy going to be on that freshman cover (forget the name of the mag)? I saw recently he was a nominee but you had to vote for him or some shit that people in cali aint really about doing like they are in places like the midwest and south.