MOZZY aka Lil Tim - The Truth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Heard a lot of CellyRu's shit and other rappers - but I came across this track/video and Mozzy goes hard as fuck on this. Reminded me of the old Sac Town rap disses back in the 90s.

So I guess Mozzy is the crew but there also is a rapper names Mozzy that also goes by Lil Tim?

Video is over a a year old so I maybe late on this track - I searched the forum but never came across this - and this shit goes hard IMO..

Any projects from him I should check out?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
lol hella old song, but this is a diss, dude in the video got smoked right after it dropped.

Sep 5, 2013
Not the rapper, but one of his patnas behind him. Talkin on lavish D and stars got him smacked. The body counts high with this funk. Music has been great from both camps, but Sacramento has more talent than the bay right now and could create a wave if they all worked together

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Mozzy & his whole camp dope as fuck. That Tonight Show, Goonbody Entertainment, & Dope Fiend Tryna Get His Corsica Back all slap. His other shit has slappers here and there. His camp is tight. Check out that Snubbz Hell Gang if u can find it...