Moss Major off Life Support...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Moss Major finally off life support, thanks to all the folks that was concerned...I talked to him today, myself and Irocc, he said to tell all the SICCNESS folks he appreciate all the prayers, he'll give all the siccness ryders some love when he make it back on the scene. Irocc asked Moss was he interested in becoming part of the "Thug Babie"gang and he was wit it. Thanks again for the prayers.

Suave,

Apr 25, 2002
damn i remember readin about this b4 the 91 site went down...and when i saw the topic i thought it meant they pulled the plug on his life support and he was gone
good 2 know i was wrong....let him know its all love

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Moss Appreciate the prayers...

He's doing fine and he said to tell everyone thanks...Even the ones that he had cyber beef with, that's show's alot of respect from real folks. He wants to do a song giving all the siccness family love. The song will probaly be called "NINE-D-1-SICCNESS N- A SICC WORLD". God Bless.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
SUAVE!!

Wassup folks, U know I been tryna get aholf of you doggy, how u gonna shoot off to Sac without givin ya boy an update or a way to get ahold of you, a muffucka was callin the house like everyday for a few days, had people askin me for updates and i didn't know shit, anyways good to know that Moss gon be cool, give me a call and lemme know whats goin down wit it

925 783 8150

1Luv

C-4