Meat Market Vol.01

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Wasnt this like a G-macc and C-lim project? I remember seeing this around the time of Dinner and a Movie. There was supposed to have been quite a few projects like The Donner Party Mixtape and Season of Da Crip. C-lim would rant and rave about all these albums he was dropping with Lynch and i really only recall hearing a few songs. Does anyone have that song called Who Is U by lynch and lim? That was the hardest song those two ever did.

siccone420

Smokers Only
Mar 21, 2011
Southern Cali
Another shelved project that was forgotten... I think VENOM @VENOM leaked a track a few years back on here called Meat Hook.

...Heres another forgotten project that isnt going to see the light of day

Attachments

Jun 19, 2008
a lot of artist say move past this shit and look for future releases but a lot of fans count these as reasons not to buy an artist shit. G-macc and most of madesicc have amazing talent but if there not releasing anything its a waste and they might as well just get regular jobs

Jun 2, 2007
Shit. There's a track on a C-Lim mixtape called Meat Market, always wonder if that was supposed be on the album???

Shit, I'm Still waiting for the Midevil Mixtape, Loced2DaBrain cassette tape, Bite the Bullet Mixtape and add Calico 101 - Hellrazor, Tall Cann G - Mississippi Mud & Brotha Lynch Hung - Spydaman (Which he admitted to on Dubbcnn interview that its already done and isn't releasing anytime soon)