MANNIBALECTOR Release Date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
damn you guys still hate all the new shit lynch puts out??? i seriously dont get it..... not that DAAM and CS were great albums but they had some slaps like all of his other releases....im still a fan and ill still slap mannibalector when it drops....i doubt lynch can do anything to save some of his fan base tho lol sounds like most of yall have made up your minds for good....

Props: Young Lou
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Lyrics are still sicc to me. Beast selections are a bit off but hey at least we are getting albums now. We wouldn't have gotten them if it weren't for Lynch signing to Strange Music. I am happy that he is getting a new fan base. I mean I see what everyone is saying. But at the same time a artist has to do what he has to do to put money on the table. The albums are decent to me. I mean I would love to hear a album like Season and Loaded again. But that is not what he is going for again and I accept that.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Lets not get it twisted here folks...lynch will still gass most rappers out there

I do agree for the most part the beats dont fit his style as well as beats he used in the past but every album lynch has dropped the beats have been different then the album before...now 90% of his albums has strange type beats, not bad but not that sacramento gangsta beat with a twist of that dark sound...on loaded it was gold and I never herd a album like it before or since...im mean that album could drop today and it still wouldnt sound dated because there is nothing to compare it too...with that said I think thats what most of us are missing in his music today...lynch had his own sound he created (with beta of course) but for some reason he has abandoned that with strange music and he took his sound in another direction

But like HIM stated he had some slappers on each album but most of it got old quick...i hope lynch digs back to his roots after this final album off the trilogy but im not going to hold my breath

Jan 18, 2006
Actually Lynch doesnt spit that well anymore either, its hard for me to listen to a lot of his verses these days knowing how raw he once was. I feel like Trigganometry was the last album where he really came with it. With a great produced album it would be listenable at least though.

Jun 11, 2004
Case on point: therapy session (beta beat, cway features, lynch gassin it) was living proof that with the right formula, lynch can still make music as good as his classic albums.

A whole album like that would be the album his fans have been waitkng for. Problem is he just ain't makin that kinda music anymore save for one or two songs.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ I feel like folks way over did how good that song was just cuz it was a "Phonk Beta" beat. As far as that sound goes that would be on the right track if Lynch whole album sounded like that but one would hope all the songs would be better then Therapy Session cuz its nothing special at all. Now if Lynch whole album sounded like this it could be potentially be classic and this wasn't even the greatest beat:

Last edited:

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
the strange music albums from lynch were good for about the year they were released and now have no replay value.

i still bump loaded to this day. says a lot for the quality of his music.

im still looking forward to hearing mannibalector though