Lynch new single "I see dead rappers"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
planet zero was tight but had bad mixing on some tracks...u can hear vocals in one headphone n shit...
bro we used to get high and play planet zero just so we could fuckin die laughing....I swear his lyrics and flow were hella comical but I can't lie was entertaining as shit

Feb 23, 2014
I wish lynch would go and grab reece locc and cardo got wings and make a siccmade come back! and before he records he has to listen to loaded and SOS before entering the booth hahahahha! fuk im old when my childhood greats are old and washed up hahahhaah first lynch then C-Bo took that humongous "L" damn man!
LOL NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Damn reading this, looks like everyone gave up on lynch. I was a real fan of lynch by inch, but I wasn't feeling the next album he dropped that all his fans were claiming was the comeback of lynch. Thought it was weak, and I didn't like anything he dropped from that moment on (the album w ren the heat Monsta or we, etc..) I remember I bought the duo album w COS and that shit was one of the weakest albums I own to this day in life. BUT.. ima give this shit a chance. Based on the fact everyone hates lynch by inch and I loved it. Definitely will be the last single I give him a chance with. I'll check it shortly and give my opinion, lynch was a huge part of my West Coast music I grew up on, as well as x raided. So I used to always give him a chance like e40.. but this might be his last chance..

Last edited by a moderator:

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Damn reading this, looks like everyone gave up on lynch. I was a real fan of lynch by inch, but I wasn’t feeling the next album he dropped that all his fans were claiming was the comeback of lynch. Thought it was weak, and I didn’t like anything he dropped from that moment on (the album w ren the heat Monsta or we, etc..) I remember I bought the duo album w COS and that shit was one of the weakest albums I own to this day in life. BUT.. ima give this shit a chance. Based on the fact everyone hates lynch by inch and I loved it. Definitely will be the last single I give him a chance with. I’ll check it shortly and give my opinion, lynch was a huge part of my West Coast music I grew up on, as well as x raided. So I used to always give him a chance like e40.. but this might be his last chance..
Damn Lynch I hope you get this. This will be your last chance so you better drop some solid work or else Gas is going to burn all your CD's.

May 7, 2002
Damn reading this, looks like everyone gave up on lynch. I was a real fan of lynch by inch, but I wasn’t feeling the next album he dropped that all his fans were claiming was the comeback of lynch. Thought it was weak, and I didn’t like anything he dropped from that moment on (the album w ren the heat Monsta or we, etc..) I remember I bought the duo album w COS and that shit was one of the weakest albums I own to this day in life. BUT.. ima give this shit a chance. Based on the fact everyone hates lynch by inch and I loved it. Definitely will be the last single I give him a chance with. I’ll check it shortly and give my opinion, lynch was a huge part of my West Coast music I grew up on, as well as x raided. So I used to always give him a chance like e40.. but this might be his last chance..
I hear ya, man. It's sad when these legendary artist we grew up on, fall off so fucking hard.

Feb 1, 2018
I hear ya, man. It's sad when these legendary artist we grew up on, fall off so fucking hard.
But that’s almost expected to happen man. It’s like an athlete. At one point dude will be at his prime and one day he don’t got it anymore. It’s like Monta when he left the Warriors. However for the music that dope shit will always be around to slap no matter what.