Luni Coleone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
Does anybody know how to get a hold of luni. I produced tracks for him back in the AWOL days. I'm working on a few projects and would like to have him feauture on them. If anyone can help PM me.

One,
B.C.the707beatstar

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
Thanks for the compliment. I'm just trying to hook up with him and some of my other folks that I used to produce for AWOL. If you hear anything on him PM me.

One,
B.C.the707beatstar

Jun 24, 2003
B.C. said:
Does anybody know how to get a hold of luni. I produced tracks for him back in the AWOL days. I'm working on a few projects and would like to have him feauture on them. If anyone can help PM me.

One,
B.C.the707beatstar
You could tell us whut ttraccs you produced for Luni. Cuz like people said they were knoccers

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
I produced Cheddar chasin, Dangerous and a about two other tracks that never made that album. I also have a couple of tracks on the Dosia Click album with Luni, Tay and KJ but I don't remeber the name of them that was some years ago.
One,

B.C.the707beatstar

Dec 4, 2004
B.C. said:
I produced Cheddar chasin, Dangerous and a about two other tracks that never made that album. I also have a couple of tracks on the Dosia Click album with Luni, Tay and KJ but I don't remeber the name of them that was some years ago.
One,

B.C.the707beatstar

damn u produced those..those were some of my fav'z...r u gonna get in touch wid tay???

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
disnefariousnig said:
damn u produced those..those were some of my fav'z...r u gonna get in touch wid tay???
I'm trying to find Tay too. They numbers be changing like drawz. Thanks for the help ya'll.
one,

B.C.the707beatstar