Loki

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

siccone420

Smokers Only
Mar 21, 2011
Southern Cali
AlcoholicLoser @AlcoholicLoser Is right, Loki didnt like the fact that Lynch was still cool with Sicx after what he did. Loki did an album with Cognito called " Street Legal" and thats the last Ive heard from him... It's too bad because Loki had some spits and probably would have made a couple more decent albums.

Jan 30, 2007
Yea that's what happened. I thought he moved down south to san Diego or somewhere and was doin somethin outside of rappin but still doin some sort of music production. Who knows that's what i peeped back in the MySpace days. Always liked dudes flow and thought he had potential.

Dec 4, 2006
AlcoholicLoser @AlcoholicLoser Is right, Loki didnt like the fact that Lynch was still cool with Sicx after what he did. Loki did an album with Cognito called " Street Legal" and thats the last Ive heard from him... It's too bad because Loki had some spits and probably would have made a couple more decent albums.

never knew that album existed, how was it?? cognito has spit some pretty ill stuff in the past, i could see them doing well on a collabo joint together