Lockup Sacramento: Zillas and Stars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
Peeped this last night, dope episode. Everyone is big tymin out here, but everybody out east and in the south watchin probably think these are just wannabe rappers like every other episode of lockup. Snubbz is no doubt a major factor in Zilla, but really plays more of the background on the music tip. Obviously Lav is more popular. They made it look like Snubbz is at the front of OP music. His shits still dope though. I'm a fan of both sides talent, it's a shame they funkin because Sac has more talent than the bay right now. If it was all put aside for the common thread of money Sac would be runnin rap right now...

Nov 27, 2014
I watched the Sacamento lock up and it was the most boring one I ever seen they were raising horses on a fucking farm lol

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I thought it was a pretty good episode, but didn't know Lavish got 6 years and it all started just because he posted the video of the mall fight (HELLA DUMB MOVE). I also need to check out the dudes from Zilla that was rappers. Anyone know if they got any shit worth checking out if so can ushoot a link to one of their albums? Thanks for the post OP.