LIVE STREAM WITH TRIPLE SICX'S ACTUAL DAUGHTER, ANSWERING QUESTIONS.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
I skimmed through it... was boring and kinda felt like she more mad at Vlad for dog doing the interview with Lynch then mad at her dad. I only had one sicx tape and mostly just bumped Loki's song from it. I always just assumed Lynch and them would just say shit for shock value but maybe rapping about baby rapes made him feel he had to keep it real. Sick fuck

May 18, 2017
ShadowWeb
that is some sick and evil shit. but sadly that shit exist even today online
in the darkest parts of the net. You think Sicx used to watch that shit in the 90s when it was online ? probably , fucking sick people !

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
When you send negative vibrations out into the universe, i.e. even speech, repeatedly, what do you think is going to happen... Mix in drug and alcohol abuse with those type of words strung together over and over and it is not a stretch for things that can realistically occur, to occur. Biggie said he was ready to die, Pac rapped about his death, I'm certain we could find example after example, where things came to fruition for those who put it out there. Energy is never destroyed, it is either contained or released. Whether that be positive or negative. People bring shit on themselves, especially in a country made of laws that are bound by words.:siccness:

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If this girl is live streaming, she needs to continue real counseling. Venting on the internet will not fix what happened to her or how to cope with it. I hope she has loved ones around her to help her cope and work on being able to live. What happened to her does not define her or her worth and she deserves to learn and understand that.

Last edited:
May 18, 2017
ShadowWeb
When you send negative vibrations out into the universe, i.e. even speech, repeatedly, what do you think is going to happen... Mix in drug and alcohol abuse with those type of words strung together over and over and it is not a stretch for things that can realistically occur, to occur. Biggie said he was ready to die, Pac rapped about his death, I'm certain we could find example after example, where things came to fruition for those who put it out there. Energy is never destroyed, it is either contained or released. Whether that be positive or negative. People bring shit on themselves, especially in a country made of laws that are bound by words.:siccness:
You are very wise... and seem to understand the art of magic