Lilsicx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I ain't even going to lie to you, when I seen little sicx I didn't expect it to be that dope just based on having not heard of you ever and I didn't know sicx son Rapped, and if you were gonna have your pops style or be on some other shit. With that said, both of those songs on your SoundCloud or dope bro and you definitely can feel your dad style in your verses, and that's a good thing IMO. Also dope that you reached out to Phonk beta and got him to lace a beat with a Verse/Chorus for you. definitely looking forward to seeing what else you put out bro, keep up the good work thanks for sharing it on here with us.

Last edited:
May 31, 2006
that song with Phonk Beta slaps.. sounds like some straight Black Market shit! Any word on the unreleased album Deer Hunter? Keep doin your thing, stick to this style..

lilsicx

The Prince Of Darkness
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for the feedback fellas. I appreciate it. Good and bad..
As for the name change. I'm 29 years old fellas. I have the same govt. Name and same street name as my pops. I'm not worried about it. If ppl don't like me cuz of my name. I can't control that. But I'm not changing my name or my kids name cuz someone else in they feelings. My name was lilsicx since the day I was born.
Now my 2 sons carry the name as well... I don't carry the weight of my father's crimes. But I do feel the weight of my father's rhymes. I plan to uphold that legacy

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
As for the name change. I'm 29 years old fellas. I have the same govt. Name and same street name as my pops. I'm not worried about it. If ppl don't like me cuz of my name. I can't control that. But I'm not changing my name or my kids name cuz someone else in they feelings. My name was lilsicx since the day I was born.
Now my 2 sons carry the name as well... I don't carry the weight of my father's crimes. But I do feel the weight of my father's rhymes. I plan to uphold that legacy
Great response imo

May 2, 2018
Carrying out his name is like saying it's ok that he molested your siblings. If my pops ever did some shit like that I'd want nothing to do with his name.