Lilsicx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I like your style, I feel like you could refine it a little more though. Not change it, just fine tune it. Your versus sound like they're being read rather than memorized.

That being said, the song with Phonk Beta is dope & youre right, we're missing that Siccmade Muzicc sound. Would love to hear you work with all the old school Siccmade affiliates, Beta, Tallcann, Loki, COS, Lynch, DE, Zagg, Polo (etc) over Loaded era style beats.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I like your style, I feel like you could refine it a little more though. Not change it, just fine tune it. Your versus sound like they're being read rather than memorized.

That being said, the song with Phonk Beta is dope & youre right, we're missing that Siccmade Muzicc sound. Would love to hear you work with all the old school Siccmade affiliates, Beta, Tallcann, Loki, COS, Lynch, DE, Zagg, Polo (etc) over Loaded era style beats.
I think Beta is the only one out of that group, that would make the songs better.

Feb 19, 2015
whatup bro, it’s sccit

nice to see you gettin love on the siccness .. the energy you carry is 100% based on you.
i fux wit the fact that u can see past the mistakes and understand that it’s not them but an evil entity that took over their soul which caused the bullshit. you can still hate what someone did witout hating them.

keep doin ya thang homie.