Lil meek-south areas most 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2016
VERSACERO @VERSACERO
SINCE U RAN INTO LM 2 GET AN ALBUM, DO U RESPECT THE FACT THAT IF I KNEW YOUR TRUE IDENTITY AND TOLD HIM 2 SLAP THE DOGSHIT OUT OF U 4 ALL THE DISRESPECT OF OUR FAMILY U LIKE TO DO....THAT IT WOULD ACTUALLY AND FACTUALLY HAPPEN??
OR DO U BELIEVE "MY MOB" IS TOO FAKE 4 ALL THAT?? :devious:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
VERSACERO @VERSACERO
SINCE U RAN INTO LM 2 GET AN ALBUM, DO U RESPECT THE FACT THAT IF I KNEW YOUR TRUE IDENTITY AND TOLD HIM 2 SLAP THE DOGSHIT OUT OF U 4 ALL THE DISRESPECT OF OUR FAMILY U LIKE TO DO....THAT IT WOULD ACTUALLY AND FACTUALLY HAPPEN??
OR DO U BELIEVE "MY MOB" IS TOO FAKE 4 ALL THAT?? :devious:
I doubt he would my cousin painted big meeks car and is cool with him!! also lil meek is a small dude and im a animal doubt it would a went down like that!! and go ahead and ask lil meek i told him i been clowning you online and he laughed lol truth!!!! i dont think he would go against some sac politics and start shit with the mexicans because o your dusty ass!!!! gtoh!!!

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I doubt he would my cousin painted big meeks car and is cool with him!! also lil meek is a small dude and im a animal doubt it would a went down like that!! and go ahead and ask lil meek i told him i been clowning you online and he laughed lol truth!!!! i dont think he would go against some sac politics and start shit with the mexicans because o your dusty ass!!!! gtoh!!!