Lil meek-south areas most 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
Yea I thought it was hella crips in Sac then I lived there and seen nothing but bloods. I think I seen one Crip walking around the entire time I was out there. South Sacramento is hella big. Oak Park is the grimiest looking hood in Sac imo but it has a real nice private school smack dab in middle of it lol that always tripped me out when I'd take my son to his football games there. The garden Blocc doesn't even look that ghetto on the surface just hella duplexes and its gated but I'm sure it got down back in the day.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Yea I thought it was hella crips in Sac then I lived there and seen nothing but bloods. I think I seen one Crip walking around the entire time I was out there. South Sacramento is hella big. Oak Park is the grimiest looking hood in Sac imo but it has a real nice private school smack dab in middle of it lol that always tripped me out when I'd take my son to his football games there. The garden Blocc doesn't even look that ghetto on the surface just hella duplexes and its gated but I'm sure it got down back in the day.
Dude my mother in law said oak park was hella nice back in the day lol mlk ued to be named sacramento ave