Lil Dott Dogg A Hoe from Stockton

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
Yeah...Here is his old Myspace page....He don't use this one anymore....www.myspace.com/bearface44

Supa Sav'D Out made a thread about dude last year.

I asked my homie who started 44G's if he ever heard of this nigga and he was like "Naw, we old niggas to these niggaz...They ain't gonna remember us...We done been moved off the block and never turned back hella long ago......It's a whole new generation of niggaz on the 4400 Blocc now"....lol!

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah...Here is his old Myspace page....He don't use this one anymore....www.myspace.com/bearface44

"Naw, we old niggas to these niggaz...They ain't gonna remember us...We done been moved off the block and never turned back hella long ago......It's a whole new generation of niggaz on the 4400 Blocc now"....lol!
kinda goes against the whole C-lim video doesnt?

I seen that blue car with 67in rims rolling around all the time.

May 30, 2006
kinda goes against the whole C-lim video doesnt?

I seen that blue car with 67in rims rolling around all the time.
No cuz Lim is the exact age as myself so that doesn't go against the video....Me, my fam or none of our peers ever heard of him and none of the new generation ever even heard of him or his music if u recall watching the video.....Remember he suppose to be a reputable from the set doing big thangs with the music so he has no excuse.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net

Supa Sav'D Out made a thread about dude last year.

I asked my homie who started 44G's if he ever heard of this nigga and he was like "Naw, we old niggas to these niggaz...They ain't gonna remember us...We done been moved off the block and never turned back hella long ago......It's a whole new generation of niggaz on the 4400 Blocc now"....lol!
yeeeah that chasin paisos shit is still way hard

i need a cleaner copy of this song

::

Apr 25, 2002
Thats a cool mo'fucka right there. I got down with him and his homies back when he had got out the Pen. We did a song on the Bloc 2 Block Riders Compilation which came out on Rush Records. I think the song was called Pushin Weight. It was cuz and to of his homies, the group was called Bear Faced Locs (which explains the BFL on the old myspace) I cant speak on what 44gz got going, all I know is that this cat been tp prison, and was in there reppin that Town Homes 44 G shit to the fullest.

Props: BCMoutlaw
Apr 25, 2002
I'm lookin at the CD now.

It was me, Lil' C, Lil' Dott Dogg, & Tiny C-Dogg (Bear Faced Locs, ALL from NSG 44)
We recorded at the "Heat Shacc" in Stockton, and the beat was produced by A-Wax (yea, the the one from the Burg *PieRx*)

May 30, 2006
I'm lookin at the CD now.

It was me, Lil' C, Lil' Dott Dogg, & Tiny C-Dogg (Bear Faced Locs, ALL from NSG 44)
We recorded at the "Heat Shacc" in Stockton, and the beat was produced by A-Wax (yea, the the one from the Burg *PieRx*)
Tiny C-Dogg? Gotdamn...lol....I know Big C-Dogg...My cousin got a baby by him...I grew up with Lil C-Dogg(Charlie-O).

My lil cuzzo got into some shit with some 44G niggaz and he went and hollered at his pops(Big C-Dogg) and Big C-Dogg went to the block and checked hella niggaz and they were all spooked...lol...Next day they came up to my lil cousin apologizing, shaking his hand and shit...lol

May 30, 2006
who the fuck is you anyway nigga you aint no factor out here in stockton you talk so much shit about people like your a boss pushin weight nigga what set you claim dude u always speakin like your the hardest nigga to walk stockton streets or somethin like you just have hella stripes and shit your ass aint even living out here so why u so worried about whos real in stockton and who aint..your ass should worry bout raising your daughter and quit worrying about rappers street creds you aint no rapper nigga so quit yappin yo jaw stiring hella drama and rumors round this bitch..the evil genius is just the realest gangster that ever came outta stockton lol..
And who the fuck are u?? Did u even grow up in the E.Bianchi area?? More then likely not so who are u to come in here asking me anything about who I am, was I ever a factor etc....Are u even black while u calling me a "nigga"....Who am I talking shit about? When did I ever say i was hard or a head busser?

Ur post was filled with anger and bullshit and I know why....Its because i got on ur helmet in that thread Key Loom made about niggaz banging in they 30's and I saw how much of a square u were and I qouted u on ur bullshit....U had no come back and thats why u never replied to anything I said....GTFOH with u sucka ass sounding all emotionally out of control

May 30, 2006
im mexican and black homie my moms black grandma black so yea i say nigga cuz i am a nigga, nigga..naw i aint from the north im from south mobb,u say lil dott dogg a hoe,you say clim fake hatin on him you always speaking on stockton bangers like you puttin it down out here you call me a square please just cuz im not on here braggin bout my dirt dont make me less of a g than what i am you dont even know my name so dont speak on my banging shit cuz you know not one thing about me..and you didnt get on my helmet in key loom thread i didnt wanna argue with you cuz your opininons in that thread where weak and i know we'd be going back and fourth at it with you tyring to prove a point..like i said quit speakin on hood shit if you aint out here puttin it down you way in la speakin on niggaz thats out here like your a factor and shit..aint you the nigga supposed to be joining the police force GTFOH ..
First off I know his name is Lil Dott Dogg but his myspace name is Lil Dott Dogg A Hoe....Thats why I put it up there like that...Lim is fake....Its been proven over and over so I don't have to say much else...Have u seen him around Stockton while u talking?

What Stockton bangers am I speaking down on? Now ur just typing w/o thinking...When did I speak on ur banging? Again ur typing w/o thinking first....I called u a square cuz two of ur post in the Key Loom thread I quoted raised a major red flag on ur street IQ.

Nope..I'm a nigga thats a Psychology major in school...I considered law enforcement, just like I've also considered radiology and being a journalist as well...Look up the definition of "considered" homie....So that cop shit u spitting holds no weight.

And what I spit in the Key Loom thread was FAR from weak...That shit made all the sense in the world...Ur post were twisted and had me smh...And stop fucking up my thread....This is about Lil Dott Doggs music, not how upset u are cuz I speaks on shit I know about but since I don't live in Stk anymore I shouldn't say shit according to u....I never moved back to Stk cuz the city continues to crumble...Nuff said.

May 30, 2006
ok now i do apologize i didnt click on the myspace link i thought u where callin him a hoe that would've ben weak right there...like i said we can go back and forth at it thats why i never like responding to your ass..look i admit my wqrong about comin at you sideways you proved your point about this thread so ima do it movin,it seemed to me u always speakin on townhomes like you bang that set like u runnin it thats why.. keep doin your journalist college shit right on with that.i dont know you im just going by what i see on here i dont read all your post so i dont know what your about now i see your on some grown man shit thats coo wit me..like i said in looms shit i joined the mobb but now that i have fatherly responsibilites thats what i dedicate my time and spirit to..
Its all good dude....i ain't even tripping like that homie...When I speak on shit that happens out there I'm only speaking of shit I know and speak on people I actually know personally....I do still do go to Stockton every couple months cuz I got fam, friends and a couple broads out there and my kid lives in Elk Grove and I can't get to Sac w/o passing through Stockton and I always makes my presence through there...I just refuse to move back...lol

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
yea he seems to bring more energy with his flow,to me rap is at its best when a rapper brings that energy to a song insted of just rappin some bars like i used to amped off yuks shit cuz he literally yell into the mic like rappin louder than most do thats tight to me..

May 30, 2006
Over the right production I think Lil Dott Dogg could be the nigga to put Stockton on the map as far as this rap shit...All it take is one person to blow and his town will be on the map and get major rap cred....I honestly do...look at nelly and St. Louis...Get Crazy 8 from Black Rhino on the beats and this nigga could blow on the underground....He got bars...I like what PG Slim is doing too...I seen her in a couple of LA based mags out here so she making moves plus she got talent.