Lil Dott Dogg A Hoe from Stockton

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
tizzle had us going for a good minute when he was fuckin with mac dre and yuk but now i dont really hear mmuch from dude theres alot of talented cats of here our city always but we always gets overlooked when it comes to music..
Honestly Stk gets overlooked cuz there are alot of wack ass rappers out there and alot of niggaz that don't have there own sound and try to be original...I hate to say it but its true....The few cats with real talent seem to can't catch a break....I remember Tizzle back in the early 90's grinding in the streets with them Funk Mob tapes in the streets....C.O.P.S had good songs but only released the mediocre shit and thats prolly why they never blew.....Hallway Productions got tight shit...I'm hella proud of there accomplishments...Those are some producers Lil Dott Dogg should also hook up with.

Jul 26, 2009
LOOK I AM THE NIGGA IN WHICH THIS WHOLE DISCUSSION IS ABOUT. FIRST OF ALL IMA CERTIFIED BLOCC BOY YEA ITS ME LIL DOTT DOGG. I HEAR A FEW NIGGAS HATEN DIE SLOW IM NOT GONNA ENTERTAIN YAW THOUGHTS. TO ALL MY NIGGAS SHOWIN LOVE THE ALBUM IS COMING SOON STAY TUNED IN HIT ME ON MYSPACE IM FINNA PUT MY SLAPS BACK ON MY SHIT MORE LIVE FOOTAGE HOMIE IM TRYNA NETWORK DUCC THESE SUCCAS AND GET AT ME MYSPACE/209DOLLASIGNCITY TTTTOOOWWNNNEEEEHHHHOOOOMMMMEEEZZZZZ FREE CEEZAR BLOCC IN PEACE QUACCEY FREE S DOTT

Jun 3, 2002
this shit is tight......manne, has he ever linked up wit Young Erupt?
this guy need to get a lil mix-cd poppin' ya'dig

oh gheah,
is lil'Dott Dogg a b-Dawg? I thought he from the North,North right?