The Siccness Network

Go Back   The Siccness Network > >

9-1-Siccness »» Sacramento's breeding ground!


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2018, 08:57 AM   #1
Dannymobtactics
Fresh
 
Dannymobtactics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 14
Propped 8 Times in 5 Posts
Video Lil danny “Never Be The Same” official video

Dannymobtactics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Dannymobtactics:
Old 02-08-2018, 12:27 AM   #2
siccmadesyko
#AREOLAGANG
 
siccmadesyko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,778
Propped 4,176 Times in 1,503 Posts
Couldn't make it a minute in. Beat was alright but the singing and first few bars were wack as fuck. Hopefully your other shit is better
__________________
siccmadesyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 10:12 AM   #3
S.L.A.B
Hiphop-TV
 
S.L.A.B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,616
Propped 1,772 Times in 740 Posts
Cool, another Malki. Would it be possible to see a collab in the future?
__________________
http://hiphop-tv.blogspot.com



S.L.A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:27 AM   #4
Banned!North916Savage
Banned
 
North916Savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: North Highlands Ca.
Posts: 140
Propped 38 Times in 26 Posts
Go to college Man, these Streets ain't for you Bro. R.I.P Woodie XIV
North916Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 07:27 PM   #5
Banned!North916Savage
Banned
 
North916Savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: North Highlands Ca.
Posts: 140
Propped 38 Times in 26 Posts
Damm lil d you on fire in these streets 249 views in 5-months. I bet your meth mommy is so proud of you. I thought I would show some Sac love and help you with your view count. Why do you look like you quit growing at 16? could it be all that lean, coke and smack that you are putting in your retarded body. Just know that I never forget a face and if you are really out on the Turf like you say I will find you and I will tell you who I am before Stomp you out. Any of your lil homies standing behind you will get knocked out in front of you. I already put the word out to my Lil Homies and showed them your picture, there is $500.00 in goodies to the first one that smashes you. Enjoy your nonexistent Rap career while you still have a few brain cells left.
North916Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 07:47 AM   #6
Dead Blue
Smokin Bud
 
Dead Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: CALIFORNIA
Posts: 4,362
Propped 578 Times in 317 Posts
These new breed of sac rappers aint got an original bone in their body. This is Mozzy clone #800.
Dead Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Dead Blue:
Old 07-10-2018, 12:09 PM   #7
Dannymobtactics
Fresh
 
Dannymobtactics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 14
Propped 8 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by North916Savage View Post
Damm lil d you on fire in these streets 249 views in 5-months. I bet your meth mommy is so proud of you. I thought I would show some Sac love and help you with your view count. Why do you look like you quit growing at 16? could it be all that lean, coke and smack that you are putting in your retarded body. Just know that I never forget a face and if you are really out on the Turf like you say I will find you and I will tell you who I am before Stomp you out. Any of your lil homies standing behind you will get knocked out in front of you. I already put the word out to my Lil Homies and showed them your picture, there is $500.00 in goodies to the first one that smashes you. Enjoy your nonexistent Rap career while you still have a few brain cells left.

lol I hope it was a good picture at least lol ur internet threats don’t worry not one soul nor do they pump fear in nobody. Like I said I’m outside everyday while u Inside on the Internet talkin tough behind a computer screen lol
Dannymobtactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 12:18 PM   #8
saladbowlking
Sicc OG
 
saladbowlking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,818
Propped 1,145 Times in 365 Posts
HES GOT $500 OF GOODIES ON YOUR HEAD!
__________________
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by mackinainteasy View Post
and anyway the mormons still role harder than the scraps period.
saladbowlking is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To saladbowlking:
Old 07-10-2018, 01:27 PM   #9
Banned!North916Savage
Banned
 
North916Savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: North Highlands Ca.
Posts: 140
Propped 38 Times in 26 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Dannymobtactics View Post
lol I hope it was a good picture at least lol ur internet threats don’t worry not one soul nor do they pump fear in nobody. Like I said I’m outside everyday while u Inside on the Internet talkin tough behind a computer screen lol
You are not scared, that's good I want you to be surprised when I find you. I know that you are only 5'2 so your head is at the perfect level when I swing my shoulders. Since I helped you with your view count and got you the most attention you have had in months, now you can return the favor by telling me where you hang out. This is the third time I asked for your street and all you tell me is you be outside. Where you at outside?
North916Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:38 PM   #10
Dannymobtactics
Fresh
 
Dannymobtactics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 14
Propped 8 Times in 5 Posts
U my biggest fan ain’t u lol or better yet my only fan lmao get off my dick u pussy
Dannymobtactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:12 PM   #11
Chree
Medicated
 
Chree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In Some Pussu
Posts: 31,727
Propped 7,790 Times in 2,683 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by North916Savage View Post
You are not scared, that's good I want you to be surprised when I find you. I know that you are only 5'2 so your head is at the perfect level when I swing my shoulders. Since I helped you with your view count and got you the most attention you have had in months, now you can return the favor by telling me where you hang out. This is the third time I asked for your street and all you tell me is you be outside. Where you at outside?
Speaking of outside


I've consulted with many sources...


Who the fuck are you and why don't nobody know you in sac???
__________________
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by SLICC RICC View Post
SHIT, WE'LL KICK IT AT MY PAD, FOO!!! I LIVE NEXT TO THE STADIUM, FOOLIO, SO WE COULD STUMBLE OUR DRUNK ASSES OUTTA THE STADIUM TO MY CRIB...

Chree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Chree:
Old 07-11-2018, 07:38 AM   #12
Banned!North916Savage
Banned
 
North916Savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: North Highlands Ca.
Posts: 140
Propped 38 Times in 26 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Chree View Post
Speaking of outside


I've consulted with many sources...


Who the fuck are you and why don't nobody know you in sac???
Go Fuck yourself gabe's cocksucker, you don't know shit about me, Sacramento or anything I have done in the past. So you have consulted with people about me, what a joke. That right there tells me that you don't know nothing about the 91Sicc. Sacramento is a large town with many new residents in the last 10-years and a lot of people like to stay in their part of town with their own kind, so there is no way that everyone in Sac could know each other. It's true that I keep my circle small and that's the way I like it. I only fuck with people that I know is solid and a lot of my business happens in the Bay Area, I learned a long time ago not to do dirt in my own backyard. So you not being able to find someone that knows me is good, that means I am doing it right. Now about you, I know that you don't even live in Cali but you are always so interested about the things that happen here. I have asked you many times to tell me where you live but you always avoid the question, my guess is that you live in a shithole state like Ohio. Now you can go back to taking gabe's lil dick up your ass detective chreep and what that WorldStar be like Hoe Ass Nigga!!
North916Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:01 AM   #13
Chree
Medicated
 
Chree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In Some Pussu
Posts: 31,727
Propped 7,790 Times in 2,683 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by North916Savage View Post
Go Fuck yourself gabe's cocksucker, you don't know shit about me, Sacramento or anything I have done in the past. So you have consulted with people about me, what a joke. That right there tells me that you don't know nothing about the 91Sicc. Sacramento is a large town with many new residents in the last 10-years and a lot of people like to stay in their part of town with their own kind, so there is no way that everyone in Sac could know each other. It's true that I keep my circle small and that's the way I like it. I only fuck with people that I know is solid and a lot of my business happens in the Bay Area, I learned a long time ago not to do dirt in my own backyard. So you not being able to find someone that knows me is good, that means I am doing it right. Now about you, I know that you don't even live in Cali but you are always so interested about the things that happen here. I have asked you many times to tell me where you live but you always avoid the question, my guess is that you live in a shithole state like Ohio. Now you can go back to taking gabe's lil dick up your ass detective chreep and what that WorldStar be like Hoe Ass Nigga!!
I say noone knows you and u come up with a essay of excuses and bullshit. Eat a dick faģgot ass cock sucker. U are nobody but a půssy making threats online like a fuckin bitch.
__________________
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by SLICC RICC View Post
SHIT, WE'LL KICK IT AT MY PAD, FOO!!! I LIVE NEXT TO THE STADIUM, FOOLIO, SO WE COULD STUMBLE OUR DRUNK ASSES OUTTA THE STADIUM TO MY CRIB...

Chree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Chree:
Old 07-11-2018, 11:31 AM   #14
Banned!North916Savage
Banned
 
North916Savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: North Highlands Ca.
Posts: 140
Propped 38 Times in 26 Posts
chree knows that WorldStar is better then the Siccness now.

Last edited by North916Savage; 07-11-2018 at 05:00 PM.
North916Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 01:23 PM   #15
dalycity650
Sicc OG
 
dalycity650's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,767
Propped 816 Times in 425 Posts
Lol
__________________
Originally Posted by Simon Adebesi
U rap niggas be on that Hollyhood shit too, but cant even get a free burrito from the truck where ya from.
dalycity650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 03:14 PM   #16
Chree
Medicated
 
Chree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In Some Pussu
Posts: 31,727
Propped 7,790 Times in 2,683 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by North916Savage View Post
I love penis
Im glad u got that out the way
__________________
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by SLICC RICC View Post
SHIT, WE'LL KICK IT AT MY PAD, FOO!!! I LIVE NEXT TO THE STADIUM, FOOLIO, SO WE COULD STUMBLE OUR DRUNK ASSES OUTTA THE STADIUM TO MY CRIB...

Chree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Chree:
Old 07-11-2018, 03:42 PM   #17
Dannymobtactics
Fresh
 
Dannymobtactics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 14
Propped 8 Times in 5 Posts
I saw somebody put this clowns IP address on here and I looked it up... west el and truxel huh ? Lol u should know me clown get out the house for once lol
Dannymobtactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:03 PM   #18
Chree
Medicated
 
Chree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In Some Pussu
Posts: 31,727
Propped 7,790 Times in 2,683 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Dannymobtactics View Post
I saw somebody put this clowns IP address on here and I looked it up... west el and truxel huh ? Lol u should know me clown get out the house for once lol
66.87.118.199

This one?
__________________
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by SLICC RICC View Post
SHIT, WE'LL KICK IT AT MY PAD, FOO!!! I LIVE NEXT TO THE STADIUM, FOOLIO, SO WE COULD STUMBLE OUR DRUNK ASSES OUTTA THE STADIUM TO MY CRIB...

Chree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Chree:
Old 07-13-2018, 09:03 AM   #19
Fucky McFuckerson
Sicc OG
 
Fucky McFuckerson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 37,230
Propped 9,416 Times in 3,392 Posts
Ive heard way worse

on another note, thats the best name you could come up with?
Fucky McFuckerson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Fucky McFuckerson:
Old 07-13-2018, 01:39 PM   #20
SnoopyBlue
Sicc OG
 
SnoopyBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,370
Propped 184 Times in 112 Posts
Generic Sac rapper
__________________




RIP Paybacc, Daz, Yamz, Brian, Bill, Martin & Unk

Free Stomper

617 x 925 x 805 x 702
SnoopyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To SnoopyBlue:
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Danny Brown - Pneumonia [Official Video] tortous Midwest Mafia 0 10-13-2016 07:47 AM
NEW VIDEO FROM YOUNG GULLY (YH) GIRL WITH THE TATTOO OFFICIAL VIDEO HERE Young Gully B.A.R.T. 9 09-05-2014 08:38 AM
E-40 - All my niggas ft. Schoolboy Q & Danny Brown (Music Video) joe_kicka$$ B.A.R.T. 8 08-16-2013 05:48 AM
Danny Lifted Video Interview speaking on music industry Auditory6 B.A.R.T. 2 10-11-2012 01:53 AM
Dap Daniel Ft. Kleck Dogg & D. Ross - Car Went Boom *Official Official Video* Infantry Elite B.A.R.T. 5 01-25-2010 03:38 PM




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Parts of this site powered by vBulletin Mods & Addons from DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details)
©2017 Siccness Network. All rights reserved.
Back to Top