Lil danny “Never Be The Same” official video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Damm lil d you on fire in these streets 249 views in 5-months. I bet your meth mommy is so proud of you. I thought I would show some Sac love and help you with your view count. Why do you look like you quit growing at 16? could it be all that lean, coke and smack that you are putting in your retarded body. Just know that I never forget a face and if you are really out on the Turf like you say I will find you and I will tell you who I am before Stomp you out. Any of your lil homies standing behind you will get knocked out in front of you. I already put the word out to my Lil Homies and showed them your picture, there is $500.00 in goodies to the first one that smashes you. Enjoy your nonexistent Rap career while you still have a few brain cells left.

Apr 21, 2015
Damm lil d you on fire in these streets 249 views in 5-months. I bet your meth mommy is so proud of you. I thought I would show some Sac love and help you with your view count. Why do you look like you quit growing at 16? could it be all that lean, coke and smack that you are putting in your retarded body. Just know that I never forget a face and if you are really out on the Turf like you say I will find you and I will tell you who I am before Stomp you out. Any of your lil homies standing behind you will get knocked out in front of you. I already put the word out to my Lil Homies and showed them your picture, there is $500.00 in goodies to the first one that smashes you. Enjoy your nonexistent Rap career while you still have a few brain cells left.

lol I hope it was a good picture at least lol ur internet threats don’t worry not one soul nor do they pump fear in nobody. Like I said I’m outside everyday while u Inside on the Internet talkin tough behind a computer screen lol

lol I hope it was a good picture at least lol ur internet threats don’t worry not one soul nor do they pump fear in nobody. Like I said I’m outside everyday while u Inside on the Internet talkin tough behind a computer screen lol
You are not scared, that's good I want you to be surprised when I find you. I know that you are only 5'2 so your head is at the perfect level when I swing my shoulders. Since I helped you with your view count and got you the most attention you have had in months, now you can return the favor by telling me where you hang out. This is the third time I asked for your street and all you tell me is you be outside. Where you at outside?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
You are not scared, that's good I want you to be surprised when I find you. I know that you are only 5'2 so your head is at the perfect level when I swing my shoulders. Since I helped you with your view count and got you the most attention you have had in months, now you can return the favor by telling me where you hang out. This is the third time I asked for your street and all you tell me is you be outside. Where you at outside?
Speaking of outside

I've consulted with many sources...

Who the fuck are you and why don't nobody know you in sac???

Speaking of outside

I've consulted with many sources...

Who the fuck are you and why don't nobody know you in sac???
Go Fuck yourself gabe's cocksucker, you don't know shit about me, Sacramento or anything I have done in the past. So you have consulted with people about me, what a joke. That right there tells me that you don't know nothing about the 91Sicc. Sacramento is a large town with many new residents in the last 10-years and a lot of people like to stay in their part of town with their own kind, so there is no way that everyone in Sac could know each other. It's true that I keep my circle small and that's the way I like it. I only fuck with people that I know is solid and a lot of my business happens in the Bay Area, I learned a long time ago not to do dirt in my own backyard. So you not being able to find someone that knows me is good, that means I am doing it right. Now about you, I know that you don't even live in Cali but you are always so interested about the things that happen here. I have asked you many times to tell me where you live but you always avoid the question, my guess is that you live in a shithole state like Ohio. Now you can go back to taking gabe's lil dick up your ass detective chreep and what that WorldStar be like Hoe Ass Nigga!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Go Fuck yourself gabe's cocksucker, you don't know shit about me, Sacramento or anything I have done in the past. So you have consulted with people about me, what a joke. That right there tells me that you don't know nothing about the 91Sicc. Sacramento is a large town with many new residents in the last 10-years and a lot of people like to stay in their part of town with their own kind, so there is no way that everyone in Sac could know each other. It's true that I keep my circle small and that's the way I like it. I only fuck with people that I know is solid and a lot of my business happens in the Bay Area, I learned a long time ago not to do dirt in my own backyard. So you not being able to find someone that knows me is good, that means I am doing it right. Now about you, I know that you don't even live in Cali but you are always so interested about the things that happen here. I have asked you many times to tell me where you live but you always avoid the question, my guess is that you live in a shithole state like Ohio. Now you can go back to taking gabe's lil dick up your ass detective chreep and what that WorldStar be like Hoe Ass Nigga!!
I say noone knows you and u come up with a essay of excuses and bullshit. Eat a dick faģgot ass cock sucker. U are nobody but a půssy making threats online like a fuckin bitch.