Lavish d killa city reply

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yea lav has no sense of song crafting he's got a good flow but that's it. Generic bars & metaphors. The reason mozzy got on is cuz the substance & unique portrayal of the struggle in his lyrics. You don't really hear someone so glib about being in the field & what comes with it these days. Lav in the other hand says nothing you can't get from dozens, shit hundreds of SoundCloud rappers.

Also I never see mozzy looking spooked or only shooting videos in apartment/complexes, lav on the other hand....

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Lav is a terrible rapper. Fuck the bullshit. Mozzy runs circles around him, and im not even that big of a Mozzy fan.
Whaaaaat? There's no point in arguing about taste that's cool to like what you like but it's weird to me because I couldn't feel more opposite.

I think Lav D is one of the best out, he's a dope as fukk rapper to me.

Sep 5, 2013
Both Lav and Mozzy got talent. Mozzy can paint a better picture with his words, Lav has better punchlines. I think that Mozzy can create a song with more emotion in it, but I think Lav creates a better persona and image. Lav comes across like he's larger than life, Mozzy kinda blends in with his own click. I read that book Lav dropped on pimping, he drops a lot of good game in it. I think everyone on the Sicc would like it. The problem is, the bitch who he had as editor does a horrible job and looks past way too many errors. It's not unreadable, and you get what written the whole time, just disappointing. Maybe it's family or a friend he let do it, no way she has any credentials.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
These dudes always looking around spooked in there videos, sad to live like that in your "own" city, some og need to dead this shit.
I always notice that. They look geeked watching out for cops and opps.

Lil Tim and Lav are completely different artists. I like things about them both. Lav seems a little more authentic to me in the sense that he really checks dough up out hoes...Mozzy's group all hella short like Nano lol