KEY LOOM Ft. CUTTY BANKS "Out The Ghetto" (Official Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
Wait so Key Loom is from Sacramento or San Jose? He said shit about Garden Blocc but then I seen a video of him Repping East San Jose

May 17, 2012
Sacramento, CA
Wait so Key Loom is from Sacramento or San Jose? He said shit about Garden Blocc but then I seen a video of him Repping East San Jose
Nigga we from Salinas born and raised, and ain't there a Eastside in more than just San Jose? Eastside Salinas and Northside Salinas is what we rocc for but still we UpNorth niggaz on CRIP so it's N's up and down nothing else. It's all love for my broz from San Jose but we Salinas #831 and we was 408 before that do your homework folks!

Nov 27, 2014
Nigga we from Salinas born and raised, and ain't there a Eastside in more than just San Jose? Eastside Salinas and Northside Salinas is what we rocc for but still we UpNorth niggaz on CRIP so it's N's up and down nothing else. It's all love for my broz from San Jose but we Salinas #831 and we was 408 before that do your homework folks!
Look it was a simple question I don't care that much where he from lol. He had a video with a bunch of dudes in Sharks hate calling themselves Josie Bois then he got videos with T Nutty and C Bo and this one talking about the garden Blocc so it's confusing. I never would've guessed Salinas from the songs I heard.

May 17, 2012
Sacramento, CA
Look it was a simple question I don't care that much where he from lol. He had a video with a bunch of dudes in Sharks hate calling themselves Josie Bois then he got videos with T Nutty and C Bo and this one talking about the garden Blocc so it's confusing. I never would've guessed Salinas from the songs I heard.
In the Josie Bois video the niggaz you seen on screen with the Cabrillo Sweaters is from Salinas that's just the politics out here and when you rap if you solid you function with Crips round the whole North. But I understand your reply

May 16, 2002
Home town is Soledad, loved one. Cordoba St. and then he moved to Salinas.