Incarcerated Rapper Big Lurch Talks Getting Life in Prison & More

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
I listened to the whole thing, and it got better. Still, Vlad does that alot in interviews and its annoying. I feel for Lurch and his side of the story, but i don't know. That's a pretty crazy crime to be convicted of. On the other hand, he brought up some good points. It very well could have been a set up. Only God and Antron Singleton know the truth. I've been fucked up beyond recognition and i still have been conscious of what im doing. Never did PCP though, so i don't know what the high is like. Hopefully he makes something of himself up in there. Lurch was always dope to me.

Jan 27, 2006
Like Lurch said he was the west coast hook master such a shame it didn't last long.

Wonder if the dogs in the dope house really did chew on the human and not Lurch?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ nah its more about what you got in your mind.

and the problem with smoking PCP on a cigarette is this. in a cigarette, theres hundreds of chemicals. when on PCP those chemicals react with PCP causing many irregular things to happen with your physiology/physical/mental state. wheras doing PCP on like perse, mint leaves, or something inactive, causes it to be a little more 'navigational'. so not everyone acts crazy. it has hella to do with your mindstate. if you grew up with good parents, had abolutely no reason to think negative, a good person in your heart and no hidden feelings, they wont just come out of nowhere on PCP. you gotta be that type of person already, whether youre hiding it or not.

i smoked alot of PCP during a specific time in my life, and two things that i need to mention.

1) smoking alot of pcp leaves the shit in your fat. so what i mean by that is, you can sober up, be chillin 3 days later sober as hell, be dancing, working out, smoke a joing of some weed, and many other things and out of nowhere, youll be shermed out again. this can happen at very inopportune times and lead you to do some really fucked up things because youre in a situation you arent normally in, while on something. (driving, in my case once, at wal mart, etc.)

2) the high on PCP, when you are in the 'blackout' stage of the high, what youll do within that time frame has alot to do with whats in your mind, whether temporary memory or permanent memory. either can ause you to be influenced to do things you wouldnt normally do. for instance lets say, you have a moment of trauma you havent fully got over in your heart, you have not come to peace with it in your heart and soul. well, you may find yourself within some sort of furious or frustrated state of mind, because those moments will surface, and youll be forced to deal with it in full, at that very moment. the person high dosent fully understand thats what they are tripping about or mad about, but thats where alot of it comes from. PCP has the ability to make you remember things from when you were 2 years old, that you would never have the ability to remember in any other situation.

the reason why i bring that up is this. if big lurch was rapping about cannabalism just as a fictional way of entertainment in his rap music, listening to lynch, etc etc, all that shit began to soak up in his temporary and permanent memory. when youre a rapper, you begin to say your lyrics over and over, memorize them, even if you dont you personally wrote it on paper and before that you had a thinking process to write it, which makes it part of your memory without you realizing it. once again, those moments in memory, can come flooding out when you least expect it. you may have delusions and believe that the things in your memory, are the way things should go. he coulda wrote some weird cannibal shit at one point that had something to do with sex, and just lived it out.

im not really backing up his actions, but since i have alot of experience with the drug he was under the influence, i can say that you act on 'autopilot' on high amounts of it, and literally have little control over what youre doing. thats why its really important that before a trip, on any psychedelic, that you deal with past traumas and experiences and situations that can come to the forefront randomly while high. and trust me, they will....the one thing you cant hide from, is your mind. when really high, youll be forced to deal with the things in your mind and if you arent fully positive and loving, it will come out.

its my opinion that all the music he listened to and the lyrics he wrote at the time (dealing with cannabalism and homicide and etc.) came to the forefront and while blacked out he had delusions that it was the way to do things as an individual. under the influence of PCP ive done quite a few things that i realize, had to do with what i was doing, thinking, or believing before my high. like i was once playing katamari (a game about attaching as small as a pin, or a thumbtack to a ball, in order to size, until you are packing up things as big as houses, streets, buildings, bridges, oceans, cities, countries, etc till youre in space picking up planets. well safe to say i got high enough to trash my entire house on the idea that everything must be stacked from small size to bigger. snapped out of it with my flat screen broken, computer thrown, etc.

where i had alot of fun experiences on pcp that i would never take back for the world (MAN i had some full playing call of duty and GTA! i watched training day and paused it on every single scene and studied every moment the camera moved, and it took me 11 hours.) , i realize how unpredictable PCP can be, & if you arent completely good in your heart and soul, something will surface and youll have to deal with it currently.

big lurch was one of my favorite rappers at the time, its all bad was constantly played when i went through that phase of life.

just wrote all this so ppl who never have done pcp have a better understanding.
its a very upredictable drug. one time smoking it you may just be chillin, nothin out of the ordinary. next time you smoke it you may find yourself in the street in church clothes yelling about the devil until the cops come. you never really know how youll react until you smoke it that current time, and different batches of PCP react to people in different ways.

sorry for writing a page, but im sure someone was interested.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ i dont necessarily believe that he 'got what he deserved' the people around him were taking advantage of him by giving him more PCP then he could deal with and theyd just take his car keys, make him think that buying everyone in the house jordans was a smart idea, etc. thats what ppl in the hood do to ppl who get wet and cant control themselves well. they take advantage.

so someone was basically od'ing him and thats what lent to the shit that happened. one ill say he was out his fucking mind at that point and two whomever was giving him overdoses of sherm sticks to get him to give them shit, they need to be held accountable for certain shit. thats imo

not sayin he shouldnt be reprimanded for what he did but theres alot to the story
pcp is a tricky drug so i cant say much. if he willingly used it and willingly let ppl wet him up to the point of him being licked for his shit and snappin out of it w thousand dollar bills and everyone got new shoes and they like hey u told us to go cop us shoes! i mean...they were doin him bad.

and they did him bad one day left him alone and what happened happened

i aint gonna say it shoulda but ima say he was influenced by certain ppl including his mind

only reason he couldnt claim insanity is because he willingly liked to smoke it. so he willingly liked to be insane.

oh well shout out to big lurch i fuck with him he got a website and i go there every once in a while and leave em notes

almost kiled my neighbors chihuahua on water cuz it wouldnt shut up...but when i got up close to it , it was so small and silly i just laughed at its small ass and walked away.

w that said i almost got killed in front of a family member by 7 cops with their guns out on that shit so....wouldnt suggest it glad im alive to this day..im so suprised they didnt shoot me dead where i stood prolly only cuz my fam was there to see theytried to make that person go in the house so they didnt see them killin me i believe. but it didnt happen luckily

pcp has a very evil undertone to it. and anyone can become victim. i learned that.
so i dunno. big lurch is guilty and thats that.
but theres alot to that story.

sry for long posts im a author/book writer and its in my nature. apologies

knew someone who jumped in a pool on water and the pcp reacted with the chlorine and they immediately went blind and couldnt find their way out the pool, breathed in water like air and died.RIP..if you aint a savage or a serious nigga who dont give a fuck about what happens after dont touch it lol ...i just was in my savage point in life thats all...that shitll make a 500 pound man tattooed all over his body climb a phone pole and cry.

why yall think only gangsters and criminals fuck w it lol alot of ppl use it before killing somoen because you have total amnesia after the trip. i couldnt even remember how to use a phone the next day i got arrested to call someone to come get me. i had to be taught how to use a phone again lol serious

Last edited: