I'M From The Old School

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
whats up to all my OG siccness folkers

deccoy
jr
gatewone(SP) - comin back to vegas in sept. 4 a week. cant remember if u bounced from there or not?
Roloc
VIllian
GOD i got beats to send u .. its time
Gimmiesum
EDJ

hella more

to bizomed to thank
all yalls new names got me confused on who be who

where yall Oldies at

May 17, 2002
whats up ATF
same old shit goins on over here
workin and tryin to take care of this here baby
and doin music when there is time and cash
imma mail u

EA~41510 whats uppers i know that name

also whats craccin
blight
cranky
LUK-E
sacramento king aka chewy aka cant remember
syko foo i wanna beat hit me
Game insane

cant forget
roses
the medicane man
AWB
NoFace

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Damn oldschool cats up in here almost brings a tear to my eye hehe. I been on this board since 99 also when roloc ran this shit but i had that so called GAY ASS NAME niceguy2pac that peeps clowned on so i switched to xraidedloc831 in early 2001 and had this shit ever since.

Dec 2, 2003
Shawn B, what's up homie? Damn, long time no talk. How have you been? Hope everything is cool. Hit me up sometime.

Chewy aka SACRAMENTOKING aka Dojamite, doesn't come on the boards anymore. I still talk to him everyonce in awhile, he's doing good and he's still doing his thang with Hogglife Ent.

Good to hear from you homie.

LUK-E

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
what's up all you crazy muthafuckas.... decoy lol... i haven't heard from your ass in forever homie..... what's crackin' ..... shawn b.... did you ever get your hands on my album? check out the beat on j street or 12's on broadway man.... i still gotta hit up tower on broadway and tower on florin..... jr.... i call your ass man but you never hit me back lol... i see some familiar faces though.... i've been gone for about 2 years..... but i'm finally back up in this bitch.... Peep my album "the 30 day theory"...... hit me up for ordering info..... if you're in sac... go cop that shit.... come holla atcha boy at the underground on watt....

med man