I'M From The Old School

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
damn its a trip 2 c sum of the old names..ive been here since the blue board with roloc (the homepage was blue..with a weird pic of sac-town)...since like summer 2000 (i think even quite a while before that)...god damn...its been a minute..thats when bart was its own thang hatin on the siccness for 2 big of signatures in shit...hahaha....

sum names i remember..."average white boy"..."kadafi" from the 206...he usta get into shit with everyone...especially with the SLR folks..SICX usta post all the time...man it was crazy thinkin back!....EVERYONE..I MEAN EVERYONE SPELLED SHIT WITH 2 C'S!!!!!!....haha...the old times...

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
ha, nah manne. i've never been banned on this site. i'm a BART/Siccness vet, people know me on here more as Arkanum. i just changed up each time the forums wouldn't revamp with new people running shit but i held those names till each changing of the guards so to speak. bart/siccness been down probably 3-5 times so i've had that many names and i didn't sign back up right away cause it tends to get retarded when you have a bigger larger community, means more retarded arguements.