I JUST FOUND OUT.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
THAT I'M HAVING A GIRL......ME AND MY WIFE WENT IN FOR HER ULTRASOUND THIS MORNING.......WE WERE HOPING FOR A BOY THIS TIME......BUT I'M SO HAPPY EITHER WAY.......JUST LETTING YALL KNOW WHAT'S UP WITH ME.....TRAGIC

Props: S.SAVAGE
Apr 25, 2002
congrats!

listening to the news one night they said the fathers stress levels determine wether it be a boy or girl.i wonder how true that is.

if your a stessfull person you get a girl if your easy going and not really stressed you get a boy.

but you know how those studies go theres no real answer of how it happens.

tell me whut your life is like and if it makes any sense?

Jun 11, 2002
aw shit.

My lil girl turned three months 2day. Like i told my lady....

when she gets older and boys start comin over....

imma have to have a lil talk with them while they help me clean my rifle collection lol

when due???

Apr 25, 2002
Tooper said:
congrats!

listening to the news one night they said the fathers stress levels determine wether it be a boy or girl.i wonder how true that is.

if your a stessfull person you get a girl if your easy going and not really stressed you get a boy.

but you know how those studies go theres no real answer of how it happens.

tell me whut your life is like and if it makes any sense?
I GUESS YOU'RE RIGHT...I'M HEAVILY STRESSED AT ALL TIMES........THANKS EVERYONE....

Apr 25, 2002
cool.

tragic maybe it's a lil true at least.

maybe when things get easier and more controllable i don't know if thats the word i'm thinking of,but you know when things get more steady and smooth for you in life.you may get your boy.

looking at my nieces and nephews it kinda make sense for their parents.

but who knows???

just sumthing to
think about........

congrats again folks!

Apr 25, 2002
THANKS EVERYONE.......

@TITUS....I SEE YOU FINALLY MADE IT BACK HERE......

WELL EVERYONE,I'M OFF TO MEMPHIS IN A FEW HOURS TO RECORD THE TIGHTNESS......I'LL SEE YALL MONDAY.....