how much of a possiblity that raided gets parole?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i was watching some show on a&e about 3 guys up for parole...the board that decides wether they stay or go seems like a picky little group...i mean they dig deep down to see wether youre good to go or not...

my question is...if x raided is making music about killing ppl, drugs, gangs, etc etc...wouldnt the board think that he is not yet "rehabilitated"...or would him making rap music just be a source of income...a lot of ppl dont like rap...i can especially see how somebody like those ppl on the board wouldnt like it.

what are your opinions on this...maybe for those who know more about parole and how they decide wehter youre good to go or not...because from what i saw on the show...x raided has a fat chance in hell to be free because of his music...im sure the board would bring up some shit like..."if you say youre staying clean, etc etc, yet youre still rapping about gangs and violence"...and werent some of the recordings done illegally?

what are the chances of x raided doing music outside prison walls?

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
CALI HAS BEEN ORDERED TO LOWER THEIR INMATE POPULATION BY THE FEDS.

FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND THEY ARE STILL 40,000 INMATES OVER THAT MARK...

EVEN AFTER THE REALIGNMENT...

I GOT A HOMIE WHO GOT LIFE AND THE BOARD HAS TOLD HIM THEIR IS A POSSIBILITY OF HIM BEING PAROLED BUT HE CANT COME BACK TO THE COUNTRY.

I THINK IF X GOTS A CHANCE... IT'S RIGHT NOW.

Oct 29, 2010
He will probably get out on parole in 2014. That's a strong possibility. There's still a strong possibility of him going for the appeal too.
Once X touches down its game over! Hes stayin on top of his music and tha bloc star is takin off. Once hez home i bet we get hella releases from tha whole squad, X bleezo and sav ..... shit we might finally get that protocal album..... or is that strictly c way?

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
I'm pretty sure x-raided will still rap after being paroled. That's all he knows, and loves to do. In my opinion this is not a smart thing to do. Dude shot and killed someones momma. Gonna be a green light on him.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
Rich lets be honest none of us know if he did it or not we werent there. i dont believe he did it but regardless if he did or not Ike Turner is right alot of people will be out to get him just because of the murder

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I like X's business sense and I think that if he gets out that he will definitely capitalize on that. I hope that it happens and he brings even more shine to Sacramento. Cause really that is all the rap music that I am checking for now a days. Most of the other shit dropping just isn't cutting it for me.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
True, but to assume is pretty weak. The facts of the case indicate that it's just as likely for several others to have been the killer. They also indicate that the prosecution/police used highly questionable tactics to obtain their information.

People who are easily influenced and people who just don't like him. Simps and haters.
THATS THE THING...PEOPLE STILL TO THIS DAY THINK THE COPS AND/OR THE SYSTEM ARE HONEST OR DO THE RIGHT THING...

WHEN THEY DONT...THEIR OBJECTIVE IS TO GET A CONVICTION AT ALL COST...

IT AINT ROCKET SCIENCE...

THEY DO GET ON THE STAND AND LIE. THEY LIE IN THEIR REPORTS. THEY LIE TO GET WARRANTS. THEY LIE ABOUT ANY STATEMENTS THEY HEARD FROM YOU.

NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE AS FAR AS HONESTY... WHEN IT COME TO COPS AND CROOKS