Hardest Sac rap quotables ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2008
Lines that made you say maaayne hold up.

HOLLOW TIP "Warlocc":

"Loyal to the end definition in the dictionary / The only G I know that's givin it up on his obituary"

C-BO "187 Dance":

"G, the stuff got hectic / gettin triple-teamed by 3 punk white detectives / I'm coughin up blood, holdin on my ribs / for every hit I'm thinkin bout killin all they kids / One kicked and missed, slipped in my blood / I made a G move, Samoan headbutt / Went for his holster intended to get my blast on / I'd rather be dead than taped up gettin stomped on / 187 dance on these punk suckaz / try to take your boy out the game like a busta / now they know what it's like gettin with a psycho / with the Garden Blocc'z it's all about survival" and basically all the other verses in that one

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
^^^^^^^
that c-bo song is a classic, he also came hella dope on the 2nd verse of "Want 2 be a G", he said " took his set of gold thangz/locked him in his trunk & blew up his drop stang/a neighborhood shocka lit up the whole block up/ the desert eagle holes got em scared 2 sale they rocks/i'm givin up no shortz in my god damn alley/i'm one of the fuccin reasonz that they call it killa cali"

May 27, 2008
GANGSTA DRE "Sacramento Summertime"

"Awaken to the sunshine it's summer time / roll up a bag strapped with the 21 glock behind my back to make my pants sag........... threw on the bone thugs n harmony cause dre is for the love of money / grab the 64 oz of olde english dice / some green leaf blunts n a pair of time / cause gangsta dre is plannin on havin a good day / roll up a honey blunt and don't forget to lace it with the tanqueray"

RUP DOG "Smokin bomb"

"Now what the hell did I do with them zags, I got the bag and I'm ready to take a potent drag. Bo knows best, and Bo says this shit's tha bomb, let's light it up and get blasted like Vietnam. Hold'n on tha smoke until my brain gets swole, I been smokin' on this shit since I was 10 years old..."