Good look for mozzy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Plus the gunplay album and I seen tee grizzly wants to do one also tap in to their followings more fans equal more money & shows etc and their not just troll dork rappers they independent millionaires

Last edited:

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Mozzy makes all kinds of questionable moves which is why there won't be another one mob album and he's alienated himself from the mob and nortes are saying fuck mozzy too.

Sep 5, 2013
What he do to joe blow?
Mozzy DM them KC rappers who dissed blow. Talked real wet on Blow to them. I doubt another One Mob album will ever drop. Too much tension now. A rap group like that could never work anyways, at least in the bay. Too many egos from rappers nowadays for it to work. Solo work always is better. Too often collaboration albums are pieced together with no effort. That Mozzy Philthy album was the biggest disappointment last year. Overhyped

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Mozzy DM them KC rappers who dissed blow. Talked real wet on Blow to them. I doubt another One Mob album will ever drop. Too much tension now. A rap group like that could never work anyways, at least in the bay. Too many egos from rappers nowadays for it to work. Solo work always is better. Too often collaboration albums are pieced together with no effort. That Mozzy Philthy album was the biggest disappointment last year. Overhyped
damn, sounds shady as fuck. Mozzy is a hit and miss with me personally. He drop all these albums but imo there will be only like a solid 1-3 songs that are actually worth listening too. Gangland landscape was my shit but it's seems with more recognition and small fame his shit got a Lil weaker. For him though it's obviously about the money, sounds like he don't give a fuck who he do wrong to get it.

Feb 14, 2004
One up top ahk has to be cold.... all the studios he's hit all the different types of artists he's fucked with... its cool to see a Sacramento rapper out in the industry trying to make a name for himself... mozzy & Philthy are doing a good job regardless if we still like their music or not... it really does come down to making money and I personally think mozzy is still dope Philthy on the other hand I really ain't into his new shit... political ties was garbage

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
damn, sounds shady as fuck. Mozzy is a hit and miss with me personally. He drop all these albums but imo there will be only like a solid 1-3 songs that are actually worth listening too. Gangland landscape was my shit but it's seems with more recognition and small fame his shit got a Lil weaker. For him though it's obviously about the money, sounds like he don't give a fuck who he do wrong to get it.
yea gangland landscape was the last one i felt most of the way through

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I fuck with young dolphs music his shit slaps
I KIND OF LIKE HIS VERSE ON CUT IT......AND PLAY WIT YO BITCH IS COOL....WHAT DO YOU THINK IS COOL?

THE JURY IS STILL OUT ON BLAC YOUNGSTA...

WHO HIMSELF IS ACCUSED OF SHOOTIN UP YOUNG DOLPHS BULLETPROOF SUV CIAA WEEKEND WITH 100 SHOTS....

BUT THATS A WHOLE DIFFERENT THREAD THO.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I KIND OF LIKE HIS VERSE ON CUT IT......AND PLAY WIT YO BITCH IS COOL....WHAT DO YOU THINK IS COOL?

THE JURY IS STILL OUT ON BLAC YOUNGSTA...

WHO HIMSELF IS ACCUSED OF SHOOTIN UP YOUNG DOLPHS BULLETPROOF SUV CIAA WEEKEND WITH 100 SHOTS....

BUT THATS A WHOLE DIFFERENT THREAD THO.
Special and meech on gelato off the top of my head he's got hella slaps tho.