garden blocc presents blocc love

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
blocc love/death threats/lyrical octane comps

man these comps are heated. great spits by cway and other rappers and almost all the beats are dope as fuck. trouble is i bought em on itunes. does anyone have the production notes or know who produced some or all the songs on these comps? sounds like a bunch of different peeps on blocc love but death threats and lryical octane sound like mostly gmacc beats? any info would be appreciated. thanks.

Nov 26, 2007
mostly g-macc... on the khakis and chucks song im pretty sure that AK produced it.... either that or it was KING. i think that Beta Produced "We Bang"

Jun 11, 2004
thanks warrior. ya thats definatly Beta on We Bang. Blocc Love is kinda a mixed bag, some really good songs and some horrendous ones, but the Lyrical Octane and Death Threats comps are pretty much heat all the way through. and yea g-macc did a good job producin on the beats. both comps are highly recommended for any g-macc and/or cway fans. underated classics imo.

Sep 13, 2007
Blocc Love was presented by the big homie Cyco from 29th st GBC alot of the production was from different producer but mostly King,Larenzo,Gmacc and Phonk beta.Big Cyco Is locced up at the moment but he's got another "Blocc Love" Comp Droppin and A solo project "My Life" and they both Dumb as slappin The Big homie doesnt have a problem piccing out good beat and make great music out of them. Free Big Cyco loc

Young Bleezeono