G-Macc needs to drop a new album...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Vampire was dope. Better than graveyard shift imo. I remember hearing dinner and a movie when it first came out and thinkin wtf is with these strange beats and then pickin up vampire and thinkin now this is that dark typa shit I was lookin for. But then maccs other album came out (forgot the name) and it was too icp for me (that numetal song was a deal breaker). Honestly I think maccs beats on death threatz and lyrical octane are his best

Jun 19, 2008
death threats and lyrical octane was the end of a good era, so was graveyard shift, the vampire ep leak was 100x better than the whole album, but even people i know who kick it with macc and lynch can only tell me the c-way motto, coming soon

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Graveyard Shift is FAR better than anything else he has dropped (solo wise), some of y'all are trippin lol. A close second is Underground Hit List. Those beats that macc has on Death Threatz and Lyrical Octane are fuccin classics too

Mar 11, 2013
This juggalo metal song was a joke but the album was ok. Grave Shift is my favorite of course. Plat-e-num production makes it classic as hell..I think theyll never go back to this type of shit...so thats fuckin sad. Sactown is realy fuckin fallin off at this moment and i see no hope for the scene...